Chapter 26

When I made it to the kitchen I seen Meredith with a knife held to somebody's neck and a little girl curled up on the floor crying. What in the hell is going on?

"Ma! What's going on? Get off her!" Jay ran over to help the lady.

"What the fuck is your problem!" She yelled

"Aye! Don't be yelling at my moms. You got me fucked up. Be happy I helped yo stupid ass!" Jay yelled with his gun drawn. I just stood there speechless.

"Who is this old bitch anyway? And why is there a little girl curled up on the floor?" Jay said flinging his gun around.

"Why y'all yelling in mama house? Shanell said walking in with a stank face. When she looked and seen the lady her face dropped. "Oh my God! Oh God!" Shanell walked over and pulled me into her arms.

It was my mom

Shea body went into shock and she couldn't move. It was like the walls were closing in on her and life as she know it was coming to a end.

"So nobody gone answer my question!" Jay yelled with a raised eyebrow.

"Well looka here, if it isn't my whore of a child." Once she said that Meredith slapped the piss out of Tracy making her head snatch to the side. She looked back smiling with blood now in her teeth. " I honestly thought you would be dead. By now. I wish I could say it's nice to see you, but it's not." Shea looked at her mama with a blank expression. Hearing the soft cries of a little girl she looks over in her direction. Tracy sees it and smile, knowing she have a secret that's going to tear Shea up from the inside.

"Come here baby." The little girl lifts her head and everyone in the room can't believe their eyes.

Shea Pov
"Nina?" It can't be, Nina is dead. I watched them burry my sister! I went through depression and suicidal thoughts! What kind of sick game is she playing?

"Nina" I called again softly. I felt myself moving towards the little girl before my brain could process what I was doing. I get down on my knees and look the girl in the eyes. She has the same exact eyes, nose and lips as Nina.

"Get your hands off my child. Lea I said get your ass over here!" She yelled making her flinch. She hurried to her feet to go to my so called mother. The girl slowly walked over to Tracy. The girl didn't get far before Trap held his arm out to stop the girl in her tracks. Kush took her hand and was taking her out the room.

"What do y'all think y'all doing!?" Tracy yelled rushing towards Kush. Passing Shanell she took the end of her gun and hit her right in the temple making her hit the ground.

I looked at Jay and he had finally put two and two together. (Remember, jay and the squad had never met Tracy before.)

"Tie her up and put her in the back of somebody's truck." He said rubbing his temple with his gun.

"Put her in mines, I don't have any kids riding with me. Don't want them seeing this" Knuck said. Jay nodded his head but kept looking down. Lean walked over and helped me off the floor. Honestly I don't have the strength to figure this shit out tonight. I went upstairs and seen the kids sleep. I grabbed Heaven's bag started putting her spongebob slippers on her feet. Jay soon walked in gave me a kiss, then taking the bag and picked her up taking her to the car. Trap and Lean soon made it upstairs to grab their kids.

Finally making it down the stairs I see Meredith leaned against the counter with her head in her hands. I wish I could comfort her right now, but I just can't right now.

When we got home, Jay had put Heaven to bed. I hopped in the shower and handled my business then headed downstairs to the living room with Lea who was curled up in Kush arms sleep. I took a seat on the other seat across from them. Looking at the little girl I observe her features again. I can't believe Nina had a twin, and somehow I never knew about it. I'm actually mind blown right now.

"So what we gone do?" Kush asked readjusting Lea on his lap. Hearing a knock on the door and the door opening. Shanell walked in with some bags, and soon Lean followed with Nevaeh. He headed for Heavens room to go lay her down. Shanell came over to me and pulled me into her arms. She's the only one who knows how deeply this affects me. Yea everyone else was close to Nina, but they'll never understand what I went through before I met Jay.

"Man, I don't know what to do about this situation." Jay said pulling me out Shanell arms and onto his lap.

"We can't just not take her in. She's family." Kush said. Shanell shook her head in agreement.

"I don't have a problem with taking her in,  how we gone get her info." Lean said joining us. I just looked at him with my face scrunched up. What do he mean by "I"?

"Y'all know damn well when ever a child comes into the picture, he or she becomes all of our child." He pulled Shanell into his lap.

"True, and you already know that I can call up Jake and have him get all the info we need on her." Jay said pulling out his phone, calling up Jake.

"Kush, take her up to the guest room and lay her cross the bed. Me and and Shanell will take it from there." I said getting off Jay lap. I know tomorrow gone be a long ass day, so I'm going to get Lea changed and then heading to bed and prepare for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiiii my babiesssss! Happy Thanksgiving!! So who house can I come to and get a plate 👀👀 lmao. But here's a little something, and I plan on getting another chapter in before Monday. Love y'all, be safe and enjoy y'all Thanksgiving ♥️