Chapter 26

Shea Pov

I'm cooking breakfast for the family, and after finishing eating Lea, Shanell and I are going shopping. Lea hasn't said much, but I understand and I'm not rushing her. I can only imagine the lies she's been fed over the years.

"Baby! Have you seen my watch!" Jay yelled from upstairs. It could be the pregnancy, but he's been having me on edge lately. I swear I've snapped on his ass three times this morning.

"Jay if you don't get our eyes out your fucking ass and look!" I said slamming the pot down on the counter.

"Uhh, Ma what's wrong with you? You know what, imma just eat this apple and wait by the door for you." Heaven said walking to the door looking scared. I took a deep breath and started back cooking. I soon see Lea come down the stairs in the big t-shirt I got her to sleep in.

"Hey Lea, breakfast is almost done. Go have a seat and I'll bring you your plate." I watch her walk expecting her to go to the table. Tell me why she walked over to a corner and sat with her head down. I couldn't help the tears that started to build up in my eyes. I rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug. I cried so hard, I held her like my life depended on it. Jay walked in confused on what he was seeing. Pulling Lea off the floor I guided her to the table. "Baby, this is where family eat. I'm not sure what she did to you, but I will fix it. You won't ever have to worry about being mistreated again." She looked up at me with a tear in her eyes. I smiled and wiped the tear away and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Babe, what's going on?" Jay asked coming up and pecking me on my lips while rubbing my aching stomach. Feels like I've been pregnant forever.

"I'll tell you later, and go sit down so I can fix your plate." He nodded and did as told. "Heaven! Getcho' dramatic behind in here and eat!" She's too much for me at times, Lean be rubbing off on her.

After getting Heaven off to school, and picking up Shanell we're all at the mall having a ball. Like, we're spoiling Lea to death. She's slowly, but surely coming around. She still haven't said a word, but like I said, it takes time.

"What about this?" Shanell asked holding up these skinny jeans with rips up the legs. I instantly shook my head no.

"No ma'am! Your not corrupting my little sister. There will be no rips in pants until fifteen or sixteen. Hurry! I wanna go into Champs and Jimmy Jazz and get her some shoes."

Walking up to the register I use Jay's card to pay for my things.

"Sh-Shea, um do you think you can take me to get my ears pierced?" Lea asked looking down. I could only smile at her innocence. Lifting her head up, "of course I can. We can go to Claire's to get it done." Getting ready to walk off I remembered, this hoe didn't give me my damn card back!

"Bitch you ain't slick!" I said walking back up to her. Now she wanna look all surprised. Holding my hand out she gently placed my card in my hand. Bitch know she need her ass beat for trying to keep my black card.

"Yes babe?" I answered my phone listening to Jay complain about somebody at the trap pissing him off. I felt a small pain in the lower part of my stomach, but it went as quick as it came.

"Shea how the hell you just pee like that and keep walking! I know you're pregnant and all, but damn. Quickly stopping and looking down I see a huge puddle gathered around my feet.

It was then I knew my water broke...

Just kidding...continue with the story.

Once I seen that it really hit me. Dropping my cell phone and grabbing the bottom of my stomach the pain was hitting me full force. I could hear Jay calling my name over the phone.

"Oh shit! We gotta hurry and get her to the hospital!" Shanell picked up my phone to answer Jay who was having a heart attack on the other end of the phone. "Jay grab the guys and head to Rex. Shea water just broke!" I hear Shanell say. Looking over I see Lea looking scared breathing hard.

"Lea baby, come here and help me to that bench over there." She rushed over and guided me there. Breathing hard I waited for Shanell to run the bags to the car and bring it to the door.

Jay Pov

"Hoemagawwd! Im so excited! Im bout to buy them all kinds of toys, shoes, cars, hou-"

"Lean shut the hell up!" I told him rushing to the car. "Call up everybody else and tell them to meet us there." I'm so excited, like I missed out on Heaven's birth. Yes me and Shea was together then, but of course I was being a hoe and missed out on a lot. Nothing, and I mean nothings gonna break my family apart this time. Not me, some irrelevant nigga, or any irrelevant ass bitches.

"Nigga wake your daydreaming ass up and drive! If I miss the birth of my babies imma stab you in the back of your neck." Lean yelled hitting my dash board.

"Get out. " I said with a blank face. He can't be up in here abusing my car. Lean looked at me and then pulled his phone out.

"Hey ma, Jay over here being a bi- I mean he trying to put me out the car." lean said. He nodded then put the phone on speaker.

"First of all" shit it was mama "both of y'all better get y'all black asses together and hurry to that hospital. I just got off he phone with Shanell. If I beat yall to that hospital, and I got to go get Heaven imma beat both of y'all ass." Just like that she hung up the phone. I rolled my eyes and started the car.

Six hours later...

Shea has been in labor for about six hours now, and nothing. We're all laid around the room just waiting in the babies.

"We wouldn't be going through this if these babies didn't have Jay big ass head. It's like trying to fit a Tahoe through a man hole. It just can't work. " Shea took something an threw it at Lean head, she went too fast for me to see what it was.

Maaaan it's gone be a long night.