Chapter 14

Shanell Pov

When I seen Shea I automatically knew what was wrong. She had tears in her eyes. I opened my arms and she came to me crying.

"What the hell wrong with my sister!" I heard Davontè' s voice boom through the living room. Me and Shea jumped up. She wiped her tears away real quick before she turned to face him.

"Oh nothing. I seen this movie earlier and it really got to me. Me being pregnant didnt help any." She tried to give him a assuring smile. He looked at her for three minutes straight before he walked off. He gone get to the bottom of it.

"You ready?" Shea asked grabbing her phone and car keys. I nodded.

Shea Pov

"Auntie Sheaaaaa!!" I turned to see the one and only Nevaeh. I bent down to pick her up and smother her in hugs and kisses.

"How you been? You been good in school?" She nodded and gave me a kiss. Told yall I loved my nieces and nephew.

I put her down and she went into the other room.

~~~~~~

I just got back from the mall and spa and its was relaxing and all, but this situation with Trina is really getting to me. I was gone just beat that was real quick, and leave it alone. But there's more to it than what's seen. I know there's something wrong with her. She done got herself into some shit and she scared to say something.

"Why you just laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling?" Jay asked walking through the door. He kinda scared me cause I forgot I gave him a key.

"Thinking."

"About what?" He came over to me and started rubbing my feet. I smiled down at him.

"Nothing you need to worried about. So how was your day?" Im trying my best to change this subject. He just glared at me before answering my question.

"It was stressful, so Tasha ass done started some shit between me and this other so called "king pin" named Lupe. So now, not only do I have to find and kick her ass..I gotta worry about this nigga too." My baby looked so stressed.

"It's okay baby, we gone figure something out."

"We? Hell naw, there's no we in a situation like this. I gotta protect my family at all costs. Can't risk putting yall in danger. Y'all all I got." He said still rubbing my feet looking at me. I smiled and nodded my head. He know damn well I got his back at all times. Wether he likes it or not.

Trina Pov

"Did you get the information I needed you to get?" Tasha asked me while taking a bite from her sandwich.

"You know I did girl. Helping Lupe take over is gonna be mad easy." I said taking a sip of my water.

"I knew I liked you for some reason when we met. I clicked with you immediately. But them other hoes Shanell & Shea... the-"

"Yea, I don't know why I wasted so much time woth them anyways."

"Me either" She mumbled

"So when do Lupe plan on putting this plan to action?" I asked sitting back crossing my arms looking at her.

"Soon, probably around some time next week. I can't wait. We get to see Lupe climb to the top and on top of that Jay and his little piglet well die. This brings joy to my heart." It will bring joy alright...right to my pickets. We both smiled and finished our lunch.