Chapter 12

Shea Pov

One month later...

Everything is going great so far. Yes, me and Jay are officially together. Yes, we have our arguments, but it dont last over an hour. No, we dont live together. We're gonna wait a little bit before we do that. But Jay is alwaysss here. He tried to tell me that im moving somewhere closer but ain tryina hear that. So he sitting over there with a attitude watching tv. Pussy.

"Im gone ride! Im gone ride! Are yo-"

"Shut your pregnant ass up! And sit down, over there shaking up my baby." I know he didnt. I was over here getting it too. I was rolling my body while I sang Ride by SoMo.

"Shut up." I said getting down off the chair. Yes I was standing up in the couch.

"This club so packed! These hoes so turnt!" Lean rapped busting into the house. Me and Jay head snapped in his direction. How the hell he get in my house? Why everybody so hype...but, this is Lean we talking about soo...

"Only hoe in here "turnt" is you" Shanell called herself mumbling..but everyone heard her. I giggled looking at Lean getting angry.

"Oh so thats how you feeling bae?" Lean said sounding like he was really hurt. Her head snapped into his direction.

"Im sorry baby. You know I was just playing." She said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Mmhm, last time you was mean to me like that you was pregnant." He said side eyeing her.

"Hey girl" Shanell said giving me a hug. Ignoring his statement. "How my baby doin?" She asked rubbing my veryy visible baby bump.

"Good." She smiled.

"How you doing?"

"Horrible!! This damn child been giving me unbearable morning sickness." I said with the puppy dog face.

"Ass been mad bipolar too, shit." I glared at him. You mad boo?

"And who fault is that!" Dont ask why im yelling. Its my hormones.

"Chill, why you yelling? Need a hug?" Lean asked with open arms. I punched him in the chest and walked off.

"If you dont keep your King Kong sized hands off me! Why everybody being so damn mean today??" He yelled holding his chest trying to catch his breath.

Jay Pov

"So you calling me a monkey!?" Shea squealed. Ahhh shit, here we go.

"Correction. Gorilla." He stated in a mater-o-factly tone. I looked over to Shea and I could see the tears forming. Mean ass aught to stop I thought to myself.

"Aw, come here baby." I cooed pulling her into my lap. She put her head in my chest. I looked at lean a smirked at him.

"Dont be smirking, aint shit funny." Shea said sniffling. I quickly looked down at her and see her with her eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay, this was just a filler. Something small until I figure out what I want next to happen. Dont forget to vote & comment.

So, I was thinking about starting a new story. I know what I want it to be about, but im not sure if I wanna go through the trouble of putting alot of thought and work into it and yall dont read it. Should I do it???! Let me know.