Chapter 20

Tracy Pov

"Girl if you dont sit your narrow ass down somwhere." I said to my daughter. She was just all over the place today. God she make me want to go back to what I used to do.

"Mommy, can you fix me something to eat?" I glared at her before rolling my eyes. Her daddy needs to hurry and come home. I can't take this.

"Go fix you some cereal and sit yo happy go lucky ass down." I went back to watching tv.

Meredith Pov

Lord they got all these babies over here. Shanell trying her best to keep controll but its not working. She dont really believe in whooping children, so they give her a hard time.

"Enough!" I yelled standing up. They all looked at me big eyed. Heaven rolled her eyes at me. "Oh no the hell you didn't." I said struggling to take my belt off. She took off running. I took off behind her with my belt in the air.

"Mama Meredith nooo!!" I hear Shanell yelling running behind me. I quickly turned around and swing the belt and hit her across the leg with it. She instantly turn around and sat down.

"Hold on! I'm too damn young to be running after you!" I hear Kaleb clear his throat at the young part. I looked back at him and he started fake coughing. "Heaven bring dat ass here girl!" She came from around the corner with the puppy dog face. That dont work on me. I grabbed her arm and put some work in on that ass. Nothing too serious though. "Now go in there and sit down. I better not hear anything else out of you." yall might think I shouldn't have done that. But Heaven has a smart ass mouth and a lil attitude. And I'm trying to fix that early. Lord please let them find my baby. I can't handle all this.

Jay Pov

I'm in the trap with my niggas when I get a phone call from a private number. I dont usually answer but I feel the need to.

"So, any luck on getting your girl? Don't answer that. I already know. Oh and I see why your crazy over her. She got that Milk Marie." He started laughing. I was so mad I couldn't even say anything. "Imma just cut to the chase. If you want your girl back. Come get her. Alone. But it won't be that easey. See, when you come get here. She will be the only one leaving. Your death will free Your girl. You have three days." Then the phone line went dead.

"Meeting room! Right now!" Everybody got quiet and rushed to the room.

Ominiscent Pov

Shea and Tasha stare at each other. Tasha eyes held fear as Shea held an unreadable expression.

"Like I said! Tell me what the fuck I need to know!" Shea yelled applying more pressure to her neck. She still lie there silent. Shea sliced her across her burnt arm and blood instantly started to ooz out. Tasha was a tough girl, but Shea was far more tougher. Tasha gritted her teeth together. Refusing to show Shea was getting to her.

"I'm not telling you shit!" Shea laughed. She held a heart filled laugh.

In one swift move Shea had a pillow over her face and slowly started to slide the knife across her neck. Instantly blood started to fall from her neck. All you could hear were her muffled screams. She didn't get far before she feel someone's arms wrap around her pulling her away from Tasha.

Tasha shot up holding her bleeding neck breathing hard and crying. Shea kicked until she heard the voice of Nate.

"Shea what the fuck are you doing!? Calm down!" She go out of his hold and pointed the knife to him. His eyes widened and he instantly got quiet. He wasn't scared he was just shocked.

"Now listen here bitch! I over heard your lil conversation." Tasha eyes shot up towards Shea. "Yeaa hoe, I know. So listen here. You tell me everything I need to know, and I'll think about not killing you." Shea didn't hear her talking to anyone, but she needed to get something out of her. Tasha looked like she was in deep thought. Nate stood there waiting for everything to unfold, wanting to know the truth.

"Fine" she mumbled looking down.

"Well get to talking"

The next half hour was spent with Tasha telling everything she knew. Shea sat there patiently with no expression on her face. When Tasha finished Shea stood slowly. Nate eyes darted to her, not sure what's going to happen next. He blinked and by the time he opened his eyes Tasha was screaming with a knife in her shoulder.

"Lucky your baby saved your life." With that Shea walked out. Nate put his head down not knowing what to do next.

Nate Pov

I left Tasha ass in her room bleeding and screaming. I got two of my guards to take her to the basement and lock her ass down there. Going to Shea room I see her laing on the bed with her arm over her face.

"We gone put a end to this nigga. You down?" She looked up and smiled at me. "Follow me to my office. We got a couple of calls to make."

Jay Pov

Me, squad and king all at the trap in my office trying to figure some shit out. If I gotta die to save my baby, then that's what I'm gonna do.

"F, is for friends who talk shit about you. U, is for UOENO. N, is for never trust a nigga or a hoe. Cause them bitches be scheming on the lowww!!" Lean sang while everybody else doing real work.

"Lean shut up and sit yo retarted ass down somewhere!" King slapping his hands down on the desk. Being pulled out of my thoughts my phone rung. Pulling my phone out looking at the unknow number. I look up and see everyone's eyes on me. Their face is serious and deadly. I take a deep breath before answering.

"Hey baby, I miss you" My heart stopped at the sound of her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuuuuupdaaaaate!! I know its short, but its building up to the best parrrrrt!!! Lol Happy Sunday niggasss!!!!