"I'll be waiting." Lauren said loud and clear grabbing Zac's attention. He looked like he was about to claw Lauren's eyes out, thank god one of his guys grabbed his shoulder and stopped him before he could make his way over to use again. The tattoo guy shook his head, as if telling him it wasn't the time, and walked out of the room. What is she nuts?! Basically asking for a fight with a werewolf right when they were going to leave us alone. She took her seat next to me again and ran her hand through her long black locks and sighing. She has some explaining to do later.

"Sorry about that guys just an. . . old friend and some unsettled business." She said with a small toothless smile. Ok not even I would fall for that lie. The girls looked between us with confusion written all over their faces. I was about to add on to her lie when the bell rang. Saved by the bell at its greatest.

"Bye girls I'll text you guys after school. Come on Lauren I'll show you the classroom to your next class." I grabbed her hand and literally yanked her up before she could say anything else and walk out of the lunchroom into the soon to be busy hallways. I hope the girls don't suspect something. Of course they'll suspect something you dimwit didn't you see what just happened? Shut up brain not now!

"You talk to yourself Camz?" Lauren said laughing a bit. I looked at her as if telling her this is not the right time for jokes. I felt a mixture of emotions right now. I was scared, annoyed and worried. Scared because I just saw five werewolves. . . WEREWOLVES! Not to mention that one of them looked like he wanted to kill Lauren. Annoyed because Lauren couldn't keep her mouth shut, and worried because both of our lives were threatened. They referred to me as her mate and that scared the crap out of me still. How did they find out? Oh well I'll find out once Lauren tells me what that whole commotion was about. I pulled her into a little alcove that was away from the hallway and crossed my arms waiting for her to explain.

Lauren's POV

Those stupid good for nothing werewolves. I just wanted to bite each of their heads off right there. Zac and I have definitely meet before, I just acted dumb to see if he was referring to what I thought he was referring to. 

Flashback

My clan and I, which consisted of my brother Harry and friends Demi, Niall, Vero, and Alexa, decided to take a walk around the woods because we had nothing better. You think being a vampire there would never be a dull, well I can assure you that we have a lot of those.

"So guys anything new?" I asked.

"Oh! I tried squirrel blood earlier today. It wasn't that bad. You guys should try it." That made me stop in my tracks and gasp. How could he do that to a poor squirrel!

"Niall how could you do that to a squirrel?! You know how much I love them!" He just laughed and took out his fangs liking them as if he was wiping away blood in pure delight. He knows how much I love squirrels and was doing this for his own amusement.

"Well I did and it was delicious. I think imma stay on a squirrel blood for now on. There are so many running around that I could basically have one anytime I want." I just stood there glaring at him while he stood there with an stupid grin on his face. Everyone else was just enjoying the little scene he was pulling.

"Lad you're in for it now." My brother said. He couldn't be more right.

"Niall. I'll give you five seconds to run." He looked at me like I had five heads.

"Really Lauren you're going to-" You better believe it I was.

"5. . ." 

"Oh shit." Was all he said and took running with his super-speed deeper into the woods. I started walking and continued counting down with my fingers, never losing sight of his blonde head.