Chapter Twenty Five - A Death Poem

I do not own Kid, you, Minecraft, nor do I own any Soul Eater characters mentioned in this story. A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

It had been two weeks since Kid had told me he loved me. Me and Paige walked threw the mall looking for the whole gang which had split up completely.

Kid, Maka, Tsubaki had went somewhere towards the book store. Soul and Black*Star had went to the guys only store and Patty and Liz had went into the pinkest store ever. Me and Paige had just simply stayed in the food court picking up the internet and playing Minecraft.

"Hey dude do have any wood?" She asked me. I nodded and gave her half of my wood. (A/N: Don't be pervs guys.)

Someone sent me a message so I closed Minecraft which Paige yelled at me for. It was from Kid and he had told me to meet me somewhere.

"Hey I'll be back oh and there's Soul." Paiges eyes widened and she turned around to see her boyfriend Soul. I got up and started making my way to the store.

After a lot of twists and turns I had finally made it to a old store that looked actually quite...warm and nice.

I opened the door and immediately was hit with the smell of vanilla, carmel, and candles. I closed the door behind me and saw a kind old man sitting behind the counter reading. He smiled at me which I returned warmly.

I walked down some isles and saw many things that this store sold. Cards, books, candy, playing cards, stuff animals, jewelry and many more items.

I was looking at the books and ended up in one of the corners of the store. I smiled and saw Kid in the corner sitting with his knees to his chest and reading. He looked up and saw me. He smiled and I went over to him.

"How did you get here?" He asked.

"Didn't you call me?" Kid shook his head but then smiled.

"My phone is my back pocket." I giggled, Kid butt dialed me.

"May I sit down next to you?"

His eyes widened and he shook his head quickly not even thinking about it. "Of course you can! I mean I would love it if you joined me. Actually hold on." He stood up and took my hand and brought me to a fireplace with a couple chairs.

He set me down on a sofa and told me to stay. He came back quickly and he sat next to me with a red blanket. I scooted closer to him and he put the blanket over us.

I layed against his chest with my feet on the sofa. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead ever so gently.

"Kid? Would you....no never mind, sorry." He picked up my chin making me look into his liquid golds.

"What is it, love?"

I smiled and said "Would you...read to me?" His eyes widened and I quickly said "Never mind, it was a stupid idea."

"Shh... nothing you say is stupid. And I would love to read to you." I smiled and rested my head back down against the side of his chest.

"I'm somewhere where it's cold but warm. I'm somewhere in pain but feeling pleasure as well. There's light but there's also darkness that follows my path. I can hide but I can not run from it. No one can run from it. Who is it? It is Death."