Chapter Eleven - Study Buddy

I walk home with Paige like always but somethings different. I look at Paige who surprisingly doesn't have a smile on her face.

"Hey Paige, what's wrong?" I ask curiously.

Her eyes widen then she says "Oh ahh, well nothing much. Do you think Soul likes likes Maka?" She looked at me like a lost puppy.

I smile. Ahh how cute Paige is worried Maka will steal Soul. "Well, I think he cares for her but, maybe not like that. Maka isn't really Soul's type."

"What is Souls type, exactly? Oh and what's a type? And what's my type? I think it's like B negative." Paige says.

I laugh and say "No idiot, I didn't mean your blood type. I meant your ... love type." Man this was awkward.

Paige tilted her head confused. "Okay, then what's a loovvee type?." Paige asked a little confused.

I sighed and said "Ahh... okay well a love type is a person who has the same qualities as you or you just love the things the person does."

Paige nodded but kept it up with the questions. "Okay then, what's my lovvve type?"

"Well I would say what kind of things would you like a guy to have?"

Paige thought for a moment then finally answered "Ummm... I would want him to be hot. And... a really good kisser. And... ahh... oh and we have to have cute kids."

I raise my eyebrow, laugh and say "That actually doesn't surprise me, Paige."

We walk in silence for a bit then Paige holding it in the whole time nearly screams "What's your type?!"

My eyes widen in surprise then I cough awkwardly and say "Well I guess I would like a guy who is smart. And someone who makes me laugh, no matter how corny that sounds. And he doesn't have to be perfect. But most importantly I would like to find someone who loves me and I love them as well."

Paige nodded and said "That sounded like it came out of a Justin Bieber song." I laughed at that.

We finally made it home. Paige went straight to the computer room like always and I just went upstairs to my room.

I plopped down on the bed thinking. 'Wait when did Kid say he was coming? Shit! He didn't say.' I looked at the clock which read 4:00. I sighed I had no idea when Kid was coming.

I got off my bed and was heading downstairs. I went into the kitchen and got a bowl.of cereal.

Paige walked in looking nervous. "Umm I'm going out. To the... store, yah store."

I nodded and said "Good luck. I'll be herex bored out of my mind." Paige nodded and scurried out the door.

"What's got her all nervous?" I thought aloud.

After I get down with my bowl of cereal I head upstairs to draw comics. I loved to draw comics! I remember when me and Paige were on the street and we were both down I would always draw a comic or two for her. I smiled when I got down with my forth one. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door.

I walk slowly down the stairs knowing it's  Paige. I just want to torture her.

"Damn it Paige! I swear to death if you keep forgetting your keys I'm gonn-" I open the door and and immediately shut my death damn mouth. Kid was standing there looking confused as ever.

I laughed at the face he made and said "Sorry Kid, I thought you were Paige." Kid still looked pretty confused. I sigh and said "Ya see Paige always forgets her keys and annoys the hell out of me knocking on the door loud and obnoxiously."