Chapter Fifteen - The Nightmare

A/N: Hey guys I would just like to say Muhahaha for last chapters cliff hanger. So many of you commented and I would like to share some: PaigeDerp- "Sierra I sware if you don't write more of you book then me and all your fans are gonna start a riot." ashlekinz- "why do you hate me?" Funny part about all this is that ever since I posted the last chapter I've had the next one written and I just wanted you guys to wait...ain't I a stinker! But I love you guys and I can't let all die on me. Secondly HAPPY THANKSGIVING TOMORROW! What does a Turkey say? GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOB, SLURP! Ok I'm done so on with the next story!

I watched as the flames ate my house. I did the math quickly in my head and came to the conclusion that there was nothing important in the house. Paige always took our electronics with her everywhere for some odd reason. Our back up clothes are in storage. So the only thing that was burning was absolutely nothing. My eyes went wide and my hand immediately shot up to my neck. My hands clasped around my pendant, I took a sigh of relief and quickly hid the pendant back under my shirt. So I watched as the house went up in flames.

"Well looks like me and Paige are homeless." I sighed as my eyes drooped down. Damn how am I gonna tell Paige?

Kid grasped my hand which made me surprised. "Nonsense. You can come stay with me. I mean I do live in an mansion, there are a lot of rooms there and I'm sure Patty's best friend doesn't mind her living with us." I look at Kid surprisingly.

"Kid you don't-"

"Stop. Your not gonna be homeless. So it's decided you'll stay with me." I smiled at Kid and well couldn't help myself......I hugged him. Kid was stiff at first but then slowly put his arms around me.

I felt tears going down my face. "Thank-you so much Kid." He hugged me tighter. It was a little weird because both of us weren't really the emotional type,  but Kid did his best to comfort me.

I finally let go of the shinigami and smiled at him. He smiled back and said "Well the fire department should be here soon so what would you like to do?" I thought for a moment taking a step back but my leg gave out and I fell. I tried getting up but fell on my butt. Kid final helped me up, putting my arm around his neck. "You need rest. Were going back to the mansion."

"Whatever you say sir." He summoned Beezlebub and put me on his back. This was my favorite position for when Kid carried me. I rested my head on Kid's back and listened to the steady rhythm of Beezlebub on the sidewalk.

Kid's POV.

I just saw her house go up in flames and now she has nowhere to call home. This poor girl has been threw hell and back. I wonder what she thinks about all this. I mean it looked like she didn't even care that her house had just burned down. Maybe she's gone through this already. Still I feel terrible for her.

I saw the mansion up ahead. It felt as if (Your Name) had fallen asleep. I walked inside quietly. I didn't really know what room she wanted so I went to my room to set her down. I opened the symmetrical door to my room and walked in. I set (Your Name) on the bed, pulled the covers over her and...... decided not to do that. I was right about to walk out but then I heard a whimper. I looked down to see (Your Name) twisting in the bed. I walked back over to her and watched as she twisted in the bed, pain struck her beautiful features......wait beautiful?

"Stop...please!" She mumbled in her sleep. I looked at her curiously. She was twisting violently now. "Please stop! It hurts! Stop! Stop, stop, stop!" She looked as if she was having a seizure.

I grabbed her arm gently and shook her. "(Your Name) wake up."

She screamed "No! Please stop!" I gritted my teeth at her pain.

"(Your Name) please wake up! Wake up!" I yelled. She screamed once more then opened her eyes. She had tears flowing down her face freely.

She looked at me with frightened eyes then quickly realized were she was. "I'm so sorry Kid. I...I didn't......" She couldn't finish her sentence because of the clattering of her teeth. Tears still flowed down her face and she started shivering.

I felt bad for her, and for some reason it hurt me to see her like this. I sat down next to her on the bed. I gently grabbed her and hugged her. She was actually quite surprised but then hugged me back. "Shh...Shh its all right. I'm here with you, I won't let anything hurt you." She started crying again. I had one hand on her head and the other around her waist. She buried her head in my chest and cried, she was still shaking so I held her tighter. Finally after a couple of minutes her crying died down. I pulled back and saw her tear stained face. I silent tear was coming down her face so I cupped her cheek and brushed away the annoying little tear with my thumb. "Better?" She nodded. I gave her a small smile. I would've probably left but I didn't want to leave her by herself. Why you may ask? I have no Idea.

It's as if she read my mind because she quietly asked me "Kid, will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

I smiled at the unusual girl. "Of course. I'd love to." She smiled and scooted over. I kicked my shoes off and layed next to her.

After a couple of awkward seconds she moved on her side and layed her head on my chest. Her left hand was on my heart and her head was nearly buried in the crook of my neck. At first I was stiff but I quickly put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She snuggled into my chest and fell asleep just like that.

Finally after watching her fall asleep all the time, I did the one last thing I thought I'd never do. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with my head on top of hers.

A/N: Reason why there's two authors note is because I wanted you guys to get to the story and you didn't have to listen to me blabber. I just wanted to say that the next chapter revolves around Liz and it's kinda sad D': But I still enjoyed writing it! Oh! And I wanted to say that I started a new book series called Raising Death The Kid. I positively love it soooo flipping much and don't worry I won't neglect Phoenix Of Death. The other story though, Raising Death The Kid, is a story for people who want to know how it was raising Kid when. he was a baby in Lord Death perspective. Or for people who like Lord Deaths and Death The Kids father,son relationship. But anyway guys I'll see you next time! P.S I do not own Kid, you, nor do I own any Soul Eater characters mentioned in this story. I do however own Jenna,DJ, Dylan, Taylor, Sally, Trinity and Paige.