Chapter Twenty Eight - Getting Dressed

I woke up the next morning on my side with Kids arms around me. I scoot back more wanting to be closer to the man that actually loves me for me. I couldn't be happier.

I was only 16 and in love with a boy who was 18. I turned around wanting to see him. Thankfully I didn't wake him. My hand gently trailed his cheek. He was so beautiful and perfect in every single way possible. A tear escaped my eye as my gaze trailed to his chest.

"Why are you crying ,love?" My gaze went back up to Kid.

"Because your so beautiful." His eyes widened and he smiled at me.

We spent awhile just looking at eachother. Taking in eachothers features. It was stupid in other people's eyes but hey we we're two teenagers in love.

"Why do we look at the people we absolutely love? Why do we just stare at them and not say anything? Why do we spend hours like this just gazing at eachother and staying silent for the whole time? Why you may ask. Because we simply can." Kid said which made me smile.

I cuddle my face into his chest and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and used soul perception to see where everyone was. There was no one in the house but me and Kid so the girls must have went somewhere.

I closed my eyes again and just listened to Kids heartbeat.

"You know we're gonna have to get up." Kid said, I could tell he was grinning.

"Mmmm I don't wanna!!!" I complained.

Kid chuckled and picked me up bridal style then stood up. I giggled as he carried me to my room. He threw me on the bed and then threw himself right next to me.

"So what did that solve?" I asked with a giggle.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to do that."

I got up and went to my dresser. "So what are we doing today?" I asked looking threw all my clothes.

"Whatever you want to do."

I grinned and got out some clothes. I took my shirt off and put on a light gray sweater. I turned around to Kid and said "Don't look."

He hadn't been looking anyway but he picked up his head and looked at me. "What are you talking...." He noticed my shirt and his eyes widened. "You got changed in...in front of me?!"

I smiled and said "Yes but it was only my shirt and I had a bra on. But now I'm putting on my pants so don't look." He turned on his stomach and barried his face in my bed covers.