A/N

Okay guys like I promised, I went all the way to the very bottom of my news feed and got all the names that have either voted for my story, followed me, or have commented. These are also thank-yous for my Soul Eater Truth or Dare so enough with my blabber on with the thank-yous! In the words of Paige wasn't me.

Okay I would like to thank-you: Amderburns
musiclover9014
GoodbyeXGraceful
ZeroPrincess
Amber_S_Burns
IFreckinLoveAnime
Darky10
Souleater_
beautifulnightmare81
hiderp
SamanthaRodrigrez
Konsistens Pacheco
leann_luv18
souleaterevansdtk
EthanHer
Stella_Stein
cryismineladies
starfire789
Lolitagirl14
scorpiocruz96
KrimWolf
Soul_EaterFan
Ame_Marie
Sissykk
xxMCLOVERxx
Rin_Uchiha
TrinitySalvatore
xXInsane_MadnessXx
purple4812
Rasoelan
TwoSweet_Kisses
Cheri_Jason
Reznov216
maskyproxy1
Chloewrites15
xXLaughing_JackxX
Alexandria_LeProwse
amanuensis
naruhina24
7Cloudy7
KidOtakuQueen
VannaIsNotACookie
ReaperRed26
sallyisbawse12
PaigeDerp!!!!!!!!
I would also like to do a huge, gigantic, big thank-you to MelissaEveritt who was the first one to post truth and dares and always read Phoenix of Death the very moment I post it and is a great friend! So go check out her page, she has amazing truth and dare Soul Eater which inspired me to write mine so you can thank her if you like that.

And now I just wanted you guys to know I'll probably be ending Phoenix of Death when I reach chapter.... I don't know but don't worry it will end.... I don't know....MUHAHAH SUSPENSE! But don't worry because when it does end I have a surprise I would like to share. But ya gotta wait! Muhahahaha! Ahh I guess if you have any questions for me then you can ask them and I will answer them truthfully! This I sware! Sorry I think I have problems in the membo brainoooooo. But anyway guys thank-you so so so very very very very very much for with reading Phoenix of Death or posting truth and dares. Well see ya guys later!!!!!!!!