Chapter (9)

~JUSTYN~

Me: BITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?

Blocked: I'M TRUTH'S BABY MAMA WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PICKING UP MY MAN'S PHONE BITCH!?

Nope, no she wasn't talking to me, hell nawl she wasn't talking to me. Just calm down Justyn, just calm down.

Me: BITCH I WILL TRACE THIS DAMN NUMBER AND PERSONALLY SHOOT AND YO DAMN BABY WATCH WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO!!

Blocked: BITCH DON'T BE MAD I'M THE MAIN AND YOU THE SIDE HOE OK!?  WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUTH!?

Me: OH YOU DON'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT ME ANYMORE BOOBOO HE'S ALL YOURS.

I hung up the phone and went in the closet to get my Gucci suit case and started packing my clothes.

"Aye Baby you kn- Justyn what the fuck are you doing? " Cy was wrapped in only a towel by the waist,the water glistening off his chest.

"Go ask yo rude ass baby Mama, I'm sure she'll tell you! " I yelled packing my shit.

"Mama, I heard yelling. " Justin walked in rubbing his eyes.

"Baby go pack your clothes we're leaving. " I said.

"No y'all ain't Justin stay right there. Justyn you gotta listen -"

"Is this why you came back here Truth?! Because she told you she was pregnant!?-"

"That baby is not-"

"God, you're just like Rashad! You leave when the going gets -"

"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO THAT DEADBEAT  NIGGA LYRICA! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO -"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE AND NOT THERE FOR YOUR CHILD!? YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT FROM HI-"

"Stop. Saying. That. Lyrica. " He backed me into the corner wall.

"What you gonna do hit me? " I mushed his face, he caught my hand and moved it out of his face.

"Watch where you put yo hands. " He threatened.

"Or. What. " I mushed his face again.

His jaw clenched, I thought he was about to hit me but he hit the wall, putting a hole in it. He punched it four more times before storming to the bathroom and slamming the door.

   I wiped my tears that had fallen from my eyes and continued packing. Justin ran over to  me.

"Are we leaving? " He asked.

"Yeah baby go get your things. " I said.

"But I don't wanna -"

"Now Justin! " He looked scared but his emotions changed to anger.

"I wanna stay with Daddy! " He crossed his arms. Did he just yell at me.

"JUSTIN GO GET YOUR SHIT NOW!" I had never yelled at him but he pushed it. He ran out of the room screaming and crying. UGH!

I could hear shit being broken and thrown in the bathroom. Cy was yelling shit out loud.I could hear the shower turn on.... Then there was complete silence. What the fuck was he doing, he'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Cy?! " I yelled.

Silence.

"Cyrece?! "

Silence.

I walked to the door trying to turn the knob but it was locked.

"Cyrece Kindly!!?? " I banged on the door.

Silence.

I grabbed my gun that was tucked under the pillow and shot at the door knob until it fell to the floor.

Steam and heat hit me in my face once I kicked the door open.

    The big mirror was broken into piece with blood dripping from it, my heart stopped.

    I slowly walked over broken glass cutting my feet.

    I pulled the glass door on the shower back to find bloody water and a bleeding Cy. He had a bloody razor cutting his wrist with it, letting the blood drip down his arm. In an instant, I started to cry.

"CYRECE STOP!" I snatched the razor from him throwing it on the floor but he was still moving his hands like he still had the razor cutting himself. I grabbed a hold of his face with both hands and looked into his eyes, they were pitch black, like he was possessed or something.

"Cy please stop. " I was still crying but harder now because I was afraid.

"Mama what -Daddy?! " Justin had come into the bathroom and saw Cy. Shit!

"Justin go call uncle and TT! " I said. He ran out. I got in the big ass tub,  drenching my clothes, but Ian give a fuck.

I grabbed Cyreces arm and put it over my shoulder. I tried lifting him but I fell back down. He was to heavy.

"Cy.... " I was crying, all I could do was sit there and wait until Rocky and Patience got here.

   It was all my fault, all I had to do was listen but I didn't wanna. He just reminded me so much of Rashad it made me sick to my stomach.

   Now that I got to see the Cy he was hiding, I didn't want to see it anymore.

    I just kept crying and crying.

5 minutes later Rocky, Tez, and Patience rushed in the bathroom.

"What the fuck?!" Rocky and Tez got in the  tub and pulled Cy up taking him out of the bathroom. Patience got me a towel after I stripped into just a bra and panties and wrapped it around me. My hair was dripping wet, but I didn't give a fuck, I was more worried about Cy.

   Me and Patience walked out of the bathroom, They had laid Cyrece down on our bed after they'd made him dry.

    Me and Patience had put alcohol and big bandages over his cuts and slits. He was unconscious, but still breathing normally.

     Rocky went to sleep in the guest bedroom while Patience and Tez went in another. Don't ask me because I don't know.

After I had put Justin to sleep, I went into the bathroom and started cleaning up everything.

-45 Minutes Later-

I was scrubbing the blood off the floor and tub when,  "Justyn?.... " I put my stuff down,  took the gloves off and walked out of the bathroom .

    Cy was looking around confused until he saw new in just a towel and his bandaged wrists.

"I blacked out I'm sorry. " He said. I just started to cry again.

"You're not the one who should be apologizing Cy...... this is all my fault, if I had just lis -"

" Please don't leave me Justyn. " I watched as a tear trickled from his eye to his ear from the position he was in.

He pulled me on his chest and pulled the covers over us.

"I'm not leaving you Cyrece kindly. "

He wrapped his arms tighter around me. I had soon fell asleep.