Chapter (7)

***Cy

***Next morning

I'd slept on the pull out bed in the hospital room with Lil'J while Rocky slept in the hospital chair and Patience in another one.

     I'd woken up to find my baby silently crying in her hospital bed. I slowly pealed Lil'J off of me trying not to wake him and walked to her bed.

    "What am I gonna do if I have HIV Cy? Who's gonna watch over Justin if I die? " She broke down on my chest, about to make me cry, I hated crying.

"Baby, don't even talk like that! Think positive! Everything is gonna be just fine you hear me?! " I sorta raised my voice, fighting back tears. Rock and Patience woke up along with a curious Justin. She nodded on my chest still crying.

"Mommy, why you cryin? " Justin got up and walked over.

"Mommy's just sad, I'm ok though. " She assured him, kissing his cheek.

"You need me to be your soldier? Uncle Rocky said I have to be your soldier when you're crying. " Justin said, that brought a smile on my face. Justyn smiled and nodded about to cry again.

"Justin you hungry? " Patience asked. He nodded.

"Ok, C'mon we'll go to McDonald's. Y'all want something? "

"I'm straight. " I said.

"N- "

"Yeah, she wants some eggs pancakes and a hash brown with a water." I answered for Justyn.

"Patience I'm not hun -"

"Here Patience, take my car. " Rocky  tossed her the keys, trynna let her leave before Justyn could say anything.

"I want the same with bacon. " Rocky says. She nods and leaves with Lil'J.

"Justyn...... " Rock looks down.

"What? " Justyn asks.

"You've gotta tell us who- "

"I can't He said.... "

"He said what? " I was getting mad.

"He said that if I told anybody, he'd hurt Justin. " She was about to cry.

"Like hell he is! Justyn if you tell us, can protect my son and -"

"You don't -what did you say? " She asked.

"We can protect my son! Justyn, I'm not leaving your side, Me or Rocky. He won't do shit to you or Justin! "

"You don't understand, he's closer than you think! " She was crying by now.

"Justyn Lyrica Black!  You listen to me! If Mama and Daddy were here, they'd be telling you the same thing I am right now. We're family, thicker than water, closer than white on rice, we aren't gonna let anything happen to you or my nephew. If you tell us now, you won't have anything to worry about, he'll be dead and gone, just tell us so we can help you. You are my baby sister just like Patience,  y'all and Justin are my life. Me and Cy won't let a damn thing touch y'all. If you just tell us now, we can help you Justyn. " Rocky let a tear drop.

Justyn was still crying, while we waited for her response. Finally, she spoke:

"I just can't... " She was crying. I got up  and punched a hole in the wall making her jump. I walked out,  I couldn't stay in there anymore.

    Knowing he was close enough to touch my baby and son only put more sparks in the fire. I was on a hunt, the old Blood thirsty Cyrece in Illinois had never left , I just never showed it. I'm back to my old  cold hearted ways, only giving a fuck about  my family and myself.