Chapter (2)

***Justyn aka C'P

I was walking back to the party, a few feet behind Cy.

I guess it was just my thugin instincts but I felt like I was being watched. Now Ian stupid, we the big three, people out for us all the way in Cuba, shit I'd be stupid if Ian carry my lucky glocks everywhere I go. I could feel the headlights on my back, making a shadow on the ground. I turn around, a black impala with extra tinted windows was cruising next to me.

The windows were beginning to roll down, "JUSTYN!!! " was all I heard before some triggers were pulled. I looked down at my body, but I wasn't hit. I looked down at the ground, Cy was bleeding in 6 different places on his chest. He was still breathing but losing a lot of blood. I jumped down beside him, my tears falling on his chest.

"Go.... They.... w-want me...." He began to choke.

"No-"

"Justyn go! " I shook my head no and pulled him behind one of the cars that were parked on the side walk. It was not easy, he was buff as fuck and tall to but I put up the struggle, dodging bullets. I leaned him against the car and took out my two glocks and started shooting at the car. I caught two in my shoulder but I'ma OG I can take it, but what I can't take is having another person dieing in my life. I looked over at Cy, his eyes were closed and his chest wasn't moving in it's regular motion. I wiped all of my tears and stood up, they pushed the fucking limit. I took my heels off and started to run toward the impala still shooting. I caught one nigga in a ski mask by the shoulder, he dropped his oozi out of the window. I caught another bullet in my thigh but I didn't stop I just limped, today may be the day I die, Ian going down with out a fight.

***Rocky aka Khalil

I was excited as fuck! My nigga was back, it's gon be crunk as fuck when he join us! I know Tod ain't gon like the idea of that to much, but my nigga joinin! After Cy and C'P left, Tod disappeared too.

I was gettin tired and was ready to go to the crib. "Patience, y'all leggooo! " I yelled, but they could still barely hear me because of the music. I shook my head and glanced around for Cy and C'P. Ian see them no where! I walked outside, and the first thing I heard were gun shots, I looked each and stopped dead in my tracks.

"JUSTYN!! " I pulled my glocks out and began to run her way, She was covered in blood and laid out on the ground, I looked over and saw C'P leaned against a car not breathing. That pushed me, I began to cry. I started shooting at the car.

People were calling my name but I ignored the shit.

I caught a bullet in my waist, I groaned but got back up.

"ROCKY !!" Patience Stoop Kortez ,Rodric and Erin yelled running my way. They started to shoot at the car. I dropped my gun and focused on my sister. She was still breathing and looking at me.

"I'm s-sorry Justyn, I n-never should've let you leave..." I stuttered while crying. Now Ian cried since I find my mama and Daddy laid out in the kitchen, Ion cry and really don't like too, it just ain't my thing. But seeing this got me, shit if you see what I'm seeing now,you could be the most cold hearted mothafucka on the planet but you'd cry too.

I watched as Patience caught the driver in the jaw, he groaned and pressed down on the gas, they sped off but my crew ain't stop shooting until they were gone.

"Rocky, Rocky what -JUSTYN!" Patience yelled. Rodric picked Justyn up and ran her to the truck, I struggled but helped Kortez and Snoop pick Cy up. We ran him to the truck and hopped in.

***

We had been sitting in the waiting room for more than 3 hours, the whole gang was here, along with Uncle' P, Cy's uncle. Justin was sitting in My arms crying for his mother, I couldn't do anything but cry with him and hug him. Patience was laying her head on my shoulder asleep, she'd cried herself to sleep.