Chapter (1)

***Justyn aka C'P

"OMFG! Look at you Mama! " Justin ran in with the photo album, interrupting my convo with Snoopy stupid ass.

It was me, Rocky, Patience, Snoopy, Tod, Rodric and Kortez all sitting in the living room chillin.

"Oohh Lem'me see lil'J!" Snoopy yelled. He picked Justin up and sat him in his lap.

"Damn Justyn! You was fat as fuck! " He looked down at the book. That made them all rush over and look at the book while I sat on the couch mugging them.

"Yo She had the braces and the buck teeth! " Erin protested.

"Bitch don't use my  government no moe! And I wasn't fat...I was chubby!"

They all bust out laughing.

"Don't deny the shit C'P, you was hella big back then. I remember when you used to cry until mama let you have a Debbie cake!" Rocky yelled. Patience was rollin on the floor in tears while everybody else was crackin up.

"Y'all got one moe damn time to call me fat, I'ma cut y'all balls off and feed em to you. " I threatened in all seriousness. They all got quiet except for Patience.

"Yo chillout Justyn, you know we just fuckin with you girl. Besides, We all know yeen shit like that nomoe! Mmmm!" Tod licked his lips. He knew what he was doing too! He had on some gray sweats, blue boxers that showed because of his sagging, a black muscle shirt, some black Nike slides , with the black elite socks to go with it. He had Light brown eyes and a juice cut with the blonde patch on the top front. He was cute as fuck ,there was no denying that! He wants  me that's obvious and I've been told many of times. Why he ain't hit it yet? He got to many hoes and it wouldn't seem right , plus Ion settle down fah a soul!

"Keep fuckin with me Tod, you gon find  this mm up yo ass in seconds mofucka. "Rocky said making us chuckle. He's always been like that towards any nigga who tried to get with me and Patience, his over protective ahh! It be funny as hell though sometimes!

"Aye y'all heard about that party KiKi throwin tonight?" Erin asked.

"Yeeehhhh, Kid Ink performing there and shit tonight." Snoop said.

"OMFG! We gotta go! Y'all know I love him! " I yelled.

"Yo psychotic ass be den ran up on that stage and tackled his ass to the floe!" Rocky stated. They all laughed but I frowned.

"I'm serious! We're going you ass whipes!" I said.

"Mama can I go to Danny's crib then? " Justin asked.

"Yeah, if his mom let's you. Go call.and ask baby. " I said. He smiled and ran upstairs. Lawwd if that ain't my life!

***

I put on my black one shouldered dress that stopped mid thigh with the red belt around it and my red pumps to go with it. I left my long Krinkly jet black  hair flow down my back while my red earrings dangled from my ears. I put on some mascara and some clear lip gloss on my plump lips. I looked in the mirror, my ass and double D's popped out of the dress, showing all of my covers.

  Patience walked in, She was wearing a white strapless dress with a black belt and some black pumps, We looked hella bad!

We walked downstairs where the guys were waiting, Tod licked his lips. He was wearing some black tru's, a long sleeved red Polo shirt that was skin tight, and some red grape 5's. Mmm!

"C'mon y'all before I shoot Tod. " Rocky said mugging Tod while Tod laughed.

  We dropped Justin off at Danny's, he begged me to let Jim stay the night so I let him, Then We headed to the party.