Chapter (6)

***Cyrece (2hours later )

I just sat in a chair next to Justyn's hospital bed. After Kimberly had stopped Justyn from bleeding in places I'm not mentioning at the moment, we'd decided to take her to the hospital. And as soon as we got there, the bleeding started again.

She still hadn't woken up. Lil  Justin had cried himself to sleep in my arms while everyone was sitting and pacing, waiting on Justyn's awakening.

It was me, Lil J, Rocky, Kortez, Patience, Rodric, Snoop, and Big'Mac sitting and waiting. Tay had taken a shooken up Tessa to get something to drink in the cafeteria....And as far as Kimberly, nobody knows.

    The door opened, In walked to the unexpected. Tod.

    I still didn't trust that nigga, if it was my decision, I would've been put two bullets in the nigga's skull. Trill shit.

"She still sleep? " He whispered.

Silence is what he got in return, even his best friend ain't answer him.

   I just looked at him and shook my head, pitiful. I chuckled to myself in disgust.

"You got somethin to say to me Truth?" He asked, mph, bold move.

"Aha! It's funny how every time some shit go down, you come around long after. " I got everybody's attention , they were all glaring at Tod, especially Rock.

"What you trynna say Fuck nigga? " He stood up. All hell nawl. Justin was in my lap, so I just sat there. I wish that nigga would.

"Ian trying to say shit! I'm saying whatever the Fuck I feel! Man Rock, ain't it obvious, dude snakin! " I looked over at Rock. His jaw was clenching.

"Watch what the Fuck you say Nigga, Don't say shit unless you can back it up. " He walked towards me, this time I got up and sat Justin in a crying Patience's lap.

"You feelin Froggy, Then leap! It ain't nothin but a thang my nigga. " I got in his face, looking down at him.

He reached up and swung at me, I ducked that shit and punched the nigga square in his face to the ground. I got to his leavel and started punching the shit outta his face. He got at least three licks in before he pulled the shit outta my dreads. Where they do that bitchy shit at?

I felt four arms pulling at me, trying to get me off of Tod bitch ass. I shoved them back and continued on Tod's bloody face.

"Cy? " I heard that voice and got detracted. I looked up at her bed, she was looking at me with tears.

Next thing I know, I get punched in my mouth, making me fall to the floor, Tod hops on top of me and starts punching me in my face.

Rocky slung  Tod off me but that's when Tod starts to punching Rocky back. I knew Rocky had him but Fuck no, we don't do that.

I helped Rocky beat the shit outta that nigga. Rodric, Kortez, Snoop,  and Big'Mac Pulled us off Tod still body ass. Nigga was still swinging when Kortez was pulling him farther and farther away from us. Man Fuck this! I pushed Snoop off me and charged at Tod stupid ass when Tez wasn't payin attention. I slung his ass to the Floor and got my final lick in before Big'Mac got a hold of me.

They began to pull new out the room.

"SO YOU GON CHOOSE THIS NIGGA OVA ME KHALIL!?  I'VE BEEN DOWN WITCHU FAH YEARS BEE! YEEN NOTHING BUT A FUCKIN TRADER! " Tod was yelling. See Rocky was calmer but when Tod said that, Rocky was trynna get passed Snoop Rodric.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I A TRADER!? THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASN'T FAH YOU!! TRADER MY ASS! I WAS TRYNNA STOP Y'ALL FROM FIGHTING BUT BITCH YOU HIT ME! YO BEST BET IS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT!! " Rock was going on one while they were trying to sit him down.