Chapter 8

Chrome looked emotionlessly at the girls cornering her at the back of the school's wall.

"What do you want?" She asked in monotone.

"Don't act so tough, bitch!" Girl #1 growled.

"Yeah!" Girl #2 agreed, sneering at her.

"What is your relationship with Mamoru-sama?" The girl who seemed to be their leader asked dangerously.

Chrome raised a brow, "Nothing" she answered.

The girls looked were taken aback by her answer before they narrowed their eyes at her, "Don't lie!! You are clearly close with our Mamoru-sama!!" The leader yelled, she raised her hand and prepared to slap Chrome, only to be stopped by someone grabbing her wrist, rather harshly.

The leader was about to snap at the person who prevented her from slapping Chrome, her eyes widen when she saw Mamoru's angry face.

"M-Mamoru-sa-sama!!" The leader stuttered.

Mamoru's eyes were blazing in anger, "Shiori, what are you doing?" he growled.

Shiori flinched, "A-Ah....She....T-That's.."

Mamoru pushed Shiori away, "Don't. Don't you dare attempt to do that again" Mamoru warned before grabbing Chrome's hand, "Let's go", and he proceeded to pull the violet haired girl away, leaving the scared girls.

Chrome glanced up towards Mamoru, she didn't bother to pull her hand away from his, "I was fine, you know" she muttered.

Mamoru stopped abruptly and whirled around to face her, "Fine? She was about to slap you and you didn't even move to defend yourself!!"

Chrome raised a brow, "You were watching the whole time" she deadpanned.

"That's because I-AAARGH!! Never mind, it's no use explaining to you anyway, Let's just go home.." Mamoru said, sighing deeply.
____________________________________________________________

Giotto and guardians are currently watching the scenes or rather memories of their sisters' life in this hellhole. Daemon couldn't feel his right hand anymore, Giotto's grip was very tight as he watched M.Tsuna (A/n: M.Tsuna stand for memory Tsuna and M.Nagi will stand for memory Nagi) cry, curled up inside the cage, besides a sleeping  M.Nagi, or so she thought. Based on where they were standing, which was in front of M.Nagi, they could clearly see her wide awake, listening to the cries of the brunette.

No matter how much they wanted to tear apart the bastards who were doing these inhuman things to their sisters, they couldn't, seeing no one was even left alive. They could only watch the memories of the two girls without being able to do anything.

"Gio-nii, where are you? Gio-nii.."

"Tsuna...I'm here.." Giotto whispered, wanting to just hold his sister in his arms and whisper soothing words but......it's useless no matter what you say, she can't hear you...is what his mind is telling him.

G looked at his best friend before looking down.

M.Tsuna shakily stood up from her sitting position and kneeled, hands clasped in a prayer, "Kami-sama......." she started, wiping away her tears before clasping her hands together again, "....Please always guard my sister, and may my brothers be safe wherever they are. I believe they will come back for us and save us, then we will be all together again. Please protect them and keep them away from any kinds of danger. May you also give me strength to protect my sister from this evil people and endure this torture."

"Oy!! You there!! It's time" A M.scientist announced, opening the cage where M.Tsuna and M.Nagi are being kept. M.Tsuna looked at M.Nagi and stroked her hair before moving towards the M.scientist obediently.

Giotto bit his lip as his grip tightened, Daemon could literally feel his bones being crushed yet he made no move to pull his hand back.

Mukuro watched as the two disappeared in thin air, he looked back at the cage to see if her sister did so too, but M.Nagi was still there, the purple haired girl slowly got up from her position and touched the spot where M.Tsuna stroked her, her lips quivered and she shut her eyes as streams of tears followed.

They all watched her with broken hearts, "Why? Why is this happening to us? We didn't do anything wrong? Tsu-nee, why are you still praying to Kami? Why are you praying for those traitors? Kami isn't real, even if he is, he had already abandoned us, just like our brothers" M.Nagi said while crying.

"It's all their fault!! Our brothers, they shouldn't have promised something they couldn't keep!! They said we will all leave together, yet they left!! They're so cruel!! They're so cruel, Tsu-nee!!" M.Nagi screamed out loud before her figure vanished.

Pain..

That's what they felt as they heard those words.

Time passed, Giotto together with everyone continued to watch what happened to their sisters, how Tsuna was tortured, cut open, beaten, and tested. His guardians had to stop him from dashing towards the scientist, reminding him that it was only a memory they were watching....how useless....they were useless....they could do nothing but watch everything happen here in this hell, the hell where their sisters suffered.

The last thing they watched made their eyes widen in shock and horror, they now knew....knew who caused this bloodshed....before them stood M.Nagi, her eyes were void of emotion...they were cold and....empty. Holding a bloodied scalpel, she stabbed another M.scientist, she turned around and swung the scalpel, slicing the head off of another M.scientist who was trying to sneak behind her.

Daemon and Mukuro felt their world shatter as they watched M.Nagi kill a mass of M.scientist without batting an eyelash. Their sister......their beloved sister......

Deamon's eyes snapped shut, as did Mukuro's.

Giotto and the others couldn't believe it themselves, one thing they wished was to keep their sister away from the dark. Watching them suffer was one thing, but turning into someone who could murder without hesitation was another.

Nagi was right, it was their fault, all their fault. They shouldn't have promised something they couldn't keep, how they wished they could reverse time and start all over again. Back to where their sisters would smile brightly, untouched by reality.

Their blood ran cold as those men covered with bandages and dressed wearing those tattered clothes appeared.

Daemon and Mukuro stood frozen at the side as chains wrapped around their little sister, startling her. The two mist users was about to run towards her when a hand prevented them from doing so. They looked back and faced Alaude and Kyoya, who shook their heads, once again reminding them of the cold hard truth.

That's right....a memory....this was only a goddamn memory and they could do nothing but watch.

Giotto felt his heart shatter into million pieces, never to be fixed again, at what happened next.

M.Tsuna appeared and fought the Vindice with words. He couldn't look away as his beloved little sister gave up and went willingly with the Vindice to save M.Nagi from her crime, all the while screaming and pleading for her not to go.

All looked down as the memory finally ended. They couldn't move, as if they're frozen in their places by something they couldn't break. Their body felt heavy for the, to even lift a finger.

Only on thing was clear after everything they've seen.

They'll never be the same again.