Chapter 5

A/n: So sorry for the very, very, late update. I was kinda stuck on this one and didn't know what to write so ehm.....yeah.....anyway, I hope you like this new chapter, enjoy.
____________________________________________________________

"CHROME!!"

Nagi (who I will now refer as Chrome) came to a stop, she turned around and faced a very irritated Mamoru.

Chrome watched him stop in front of her, catching his breath before looking up at her, "I told you, you aren't fully healed yet!! You almost gave Obaasan a heart attack when she saw the bed empty!!"

Chrome glared at him, "And why should she care? I'm just a stranger, now leave me alone and go back"

She turned to leave only to be caught by the wrist, "Are you stupid?! How could I leave you alone when you look like that?! You're full of bandages to the point that you look like a mummy, it's also raining for stupidity's sake!! What if you caught a cold and you collapse somewhere where no one can help you?!!"

Chrome stared at him blankly, she made a face, "Are you my mother?"

Mamoru face-palmed, "You really.....ugh!! Come on, I'm taking you home!!"

Chrome's eyes never left Mamoru's back as he pulled her along. Only one thought came to her mind,

'....home...'
____________________________________________________________

Giotto had his eyes closed as he waited for the jet to arrive back at Japan, Namimori. An image of a little brunette flashed through his mind.

"Onii-chan!!"

He gritted his teeth and suddenly threw the glass of wine he was holding to the wall, successfully shattering it to pieces. All eyes turned to him, "Giotto..." G called worriedly.

He didn't acknowledge it, he stood up and turned around, "Get somebody to clean that up and don't disturb me" was all he said before heading towards one of the jet's private room a.k.a his room.

Daemon and Mukuro also stood up, "We're going to our own rooms too" they said in unison then left.

"......I feel sorry for them....what they're feeling right now is probably much much more than all of us combined" Knuckle stated.

"Of course it's much more!! They are their sisters!! There wasn't a time in the orphanage where you can't see them with each other or without each other!!" G half yelled.

"We know, G. They were inseparable, we get it!! But so are we to our own siblings and cousins. Hell, if Lambo was the one left behind, I would stop at nothing just to find my brother!!" Lampo yelled, completely out of his character. The seriousness caused him to call G by his name rather than insulting him.

G's bangs shadowed his eyes, as did the others, "If only we were strong enough back then....this......wouldn't have happened" Takeshi whispered, voice laced with sadness.

Asari patted his cousin's back in a comforting manner, "We were kids back then, Takeshi, we couldn't do anything no matter how much we try"
____________________________________________________________

Daemon stared at his brother's form, "Mukuro, stop it....don't blame yourself...."

"Nii-san...." Mukuro whispered.

Daemon's eyes flashed with sadness, Mukuro rarely calls him that, and if he did, it would be because he is hurting, though, Mukuro only allowed himself to look so helpless and weak when they're alone, and so does he.