Chapter 7

Giotto flew through the sky with great speed, below were his guardians, all inside a car with G driving, completely ignoring the traffic rules. Alaude would have arrested him to death, that is, if the reason why the storm was speeding wasn't serious.

Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, Lambo were forced to stay back in the mansion on their brother/cousin's orders. Mukuro and Kyoya though, insisted to come, going as far as to fight their own brothers if needed be.

Giotto clenched his teeth as he remembered what he read back at the mansion.

June XX, XXXX,

Acquired 2 new promising subjects.

Name: Tsuna
Last Name: None
Age: 4
Birthday: October 14
Acquired from: Marie's Orphanage
Country: Japan
Experiment no: 27
Subjected to: Rainbow's eye project

Name: Nagi
Last Name: None
Age: 3
Birthday: December 5
Acquired from: Marie's Orphanage
Country: Japan
Experiment no: 96
Subjected to: Hell's Mist Project

June XX

We have discovered that Experiment no. 27 is in possession of the rarest flame, the Sky flame. She is now undergoing trials on how far she can control the said flames. We will start with the experiment after the trial.

June XX

Experiment no. 27 is reacting to the serum we injected, her body convulsed and she coughed out blood, her right eye began to bleed.

An hour later, we have discovered that the left eye has been damaged and so, we began the operation of the removal of her left eye. We replaced it with the Rainbow's eye as planned, currently, the subject is unconscious.

June XX

Experiment no. 27 has been unconscious after that day we injected her the serum. We believe that it is the best time to try out Experiment no. 96.

Experiment no. 96 is undergoing the Hell's mist project, we have injected her the serum for the project and nothing, we were about to inject another serum into her veins that is until she started to convulse and scream.

Experiment no. 96 went berserk as she literally destroyed the laboratory. We had to restrain her and put her into the room for failed experiments. We had thought that she isn't going to return back to normal and so, we concluded that we must dispose of her.

After cautiously opening the door the the room, we were shocked to fin Experiment no. 96, normal, as if nothing had happened at all. We decided we use her for more experiments and see what are the possible effects of the serum, conclusion: Normal, the serum had failed.

Giotto refused to think anymore, all this files contained what the damn bastards had done to their sisters. 'Those damn Estraneo!! I thought we already wiped them out back in Itlay!!' He thought angrily.

As they arrived at the base, they never expected to be greeted by the sight of dried up sea of blood.

Eyes wide, Giotto and his guardians with Mukuro and Kyoya took in the sight in horror and fear. There were no scientists in sight, making them worried all the more.

"Looks like someone massacred them before we could, Giotto" G said.

Giotto let out a shaking breath, the dried up blood would be a few days, possibly, weeks before it was still liquid. If this is so, then.....

Giotto looked at his guardians who all looked at him with the same alarmed faces, even the stoic Alaude and Daemon, Mukuro and Kyoya all shared a look.

Wordlessly, they all immediately scattered and began their search for their lost sisters, hoping that they survived this carnage even if by just a small miracle.

Daemon and Mukuro came into a small room that were filled with cages, they almost puked at the horrible smell of the room. They looked to the far right, noticing a lone isolated cage, not blend in with the others, which made them confused.

They walked towards it and touched the roof of the small prison, their eyes widen as they began to see a small transparent girl inside the cage.

"Tsu-nee *sob* p-please be *sob* a-alright" cried the small girl they recognized very clearly. They watched, horrified, as another transparent figure that looked is a scientist dragged the crying girl out of the cage by her feet. The scientist dragged the girl into a room before both vanished into thin air.

"Br-Brother...That was..." Mukuro trailed off, voice laced with disbelief.

"Nagi...." Daemon finished, his whole body shaking.

Both ran towards the room where the scientist was supposed to enter before he vanished with their sister, they slammed the door open and both slapped a hand to cover their mouths at the sight.

Their sister appeared again, this time, strapped on the bed, screaming and crying for help, a couple of scientists appeared, surrounding the bed, as if watching an interesting show.

One of the scientist took a scalpel and advanced towards their sister, "NO! HELP ME, TSU-NEE!! HELP ME!!" she screamed, struggling at the restraints. The scientist holding the scalpel began cutting their sister, making her scream in pain.

"NO!! HELP ME!! HELP ME!! TSU-NEE!!"

Both brothers can't take it anymore and lunged at the scientists, hell-bent on helping their sister. However, the moment they attempted to touch the scientists, they only passed through them.

Daemon and Mukuro could only watch things unfold, their heart completely broke when their sister screamed again, this time, for them, "DAEMON-NII!! MUKURO-NII!! HELP ME!! HELP ME PLEASE!!"

And then, the image vanished, but not before they saw their sister fainting.

Daemon and Mukuro they never felt so useless than they are now, tears were now freely streaming down their face. They didn't care as the others arrived in the room they're in, they didn't care as they stared at them with wide eyes, seeing the two brothers cry for the first time since they got separated from their sisters.

Mukuro slumped down and banged his fists to the floor repeatedly, calling out their youngest sister's name over and over again.

Daemon followed his brother on the floor, eyes still wide and unable to say anything, not even words of comfort for his brother, for he himself needed comfort.

Giotto made his way to the broken mists, he kneeled down and touched Daemon's shoulder, Daemon slowly looked at his sky.

Giotto knew that they both saw something that made them like this, they were mists after all, and on some very rare occasions, they could see something others can't see, and if allowed by the mists, they can let non-mist users see what they saw too. Some mist users call it blessings, but most of them called it curse.

"Show me what you saw, Daemon"