Chapter 4

Nagi walked aimlessly around the town. This was the first time she had seen the town, people who are alive, the world.

However, none of those mattered to her. Her sister.....her only sister is........gone..

As she passed by, the people would stare at her in shock before whispering to each other.

Who wouldn't...

She was wearing torn lab gown, though, it was still intact enough to cover her body. Specks of blood decorated her clothes, her hair was a mess and she was as pale as a paper....literally. Her eyes has lost the only hope she once had before her sister was taken away from her.

"LOOK OUT!!"

BAM!!

Nagi was thrown to the hard ground from the impact of a bicycle. The last thing she heard was someone shouting for help.
____________________________________________________________

Nagi awoke at the sound of two unfamiliar voices. She made no move to open her eyes, instead, she stayed silent and listened.

"Is she gonna be alright, doctor?"

"Yes, she's gonna be fine. Fortunately, she didn't hit her head on the stone hard enough to cause serious damage"

A sigh of relief was heard and the closing of the door followed. Having enough of pretending to stay unconscious, she opened her eyes, startling the room's now only occupant besides herself.

She turned her head to the side, "Who are you and where am I"

It was not a question.

She stared at the person beside her, waiting for the answer. The person was a male, he looked like he was about 15 years old. He has white hair and blue eyes that has a violet mixed with the original color. Said boy looked nervous.

 Said boy looked nervous

"Ummm..how do I say this......eto.....I'm Hiroki, Mamoru and you're in my place, I crashed into you and my house was near so........I'm really sorry!! I was distracted by something and thus was not looking at where I was going!!" The boy, now known as Mamoru, admitted.

Nagi looked indifferent, she took the blanket off of herself and got off the bed, "Thank you for taking care of me and sorry for bothering you, also, it's not your fault. I'm leaving now" she said. She was about to leave when Mamoru grabbed her wrist, though, not enough to hurt her.

(A/n: Please be reminded that there will be no romantic relationships going on, on this fic. Thank you)

"Where are you going? You're full of injuries you know!!" Mamoru argued, thinking he was the one responsible for Nagi's once bloodied state.

Nagi raised a brow, "That....you're not the one who caused that. Now, if you will, please let go"

"Ara~? What's with the commotion?"

Nagi and Mamoru turned to the newcomer. "Obaasan!!" Mamoru exclaimed.

The old woman entered the room, carrying a tray with a cup of water and warm soup. Mamoru immediately moved to help his grandmother.

"How are you feeling, dear?" The old woman asked Nagi, after thanking her grandson for the help.

Nagi stared at the old woman before nodding, "I'm fine, thank you"

"Hm, I see, I see. So, what seems to be the problem between you and Mamo-chan?"

"Obaasan, this girl (he pointed at Nagi accusingly) is being stubborn!! She's planning on leaving even though her wounds haven't healed yet!!" Mamoru exclaimed, earning a glare from Nagi.

"Well, excuse me!! I'm thankful for you treating my wounds but I am not planning on staying in a stranger's house!!" Nagi countered.

Both Nagi and Mamoru glared heatedly at each other while the old lady watched in amusement, "Now, now, calm down you two"

"S/HE STARTED IT!!" They yelled in unison, pointing at each other.

The old lady laughed, "Okay, okay. Now, why don't you first eat something, dear. I'm sure you're very hungry"

"Thank you for your offer but I really must go" Nagi said.

"Rude unpleasant girl" Mamoru muttered.

A tick mark appeared on Nagi's head, "What did you say, jerk?!"

" 💢 I said, you're a rude unpleasant girl!!"

" 💢💢 Why you!!!" Nagi lunged at the startled Mamoru. Both fell down and tumbled on the floor.

"Let me go you crazy girl!!"

"Oh now, I'm crazy?!! Well you're a stupid weak girly-looking boy!!" Nagi retorted.

"Grrr!! You're asking for it!!"

The old lady hummed to herself as she decided to come back later, she took the tray and left the room quietly, leaving the two teens fight like kids.

"Ahh~ It's good to be young~"

5 minutes later.....

Nagi and Mamoru panted as they wiped off the seat rolling down on their faces. They were both full of scratches and it wasn't a very great help to Nagi's wounds.

"For a girl, you sure are tough" Mamoru stated.

"I could say the same thing to you for a weak girly-looking boy" Nagi said.

Mamoru eye twitched in annoyance, he sucked in air before breathing it out, a sign of calming oneself.

"Come on, we better get that wounds of yours treated again" he said, offering her a hand.

Nagi stared at him for a long time, she nodded slowly and took Mamoru's offered hand as the boy helped her get up from the floor.

(A/n: Again, there will be no romantic relationships going on)

"So, I told you my name, what's yours?" Mamoru asked curiously, getting the first aid kit from the drawer.

She was silent for a while before opening her mouth to answer.

"Chrome.......My name is Dokuro, Chrome"