Chapter 3

Giotto and co. together with Reborn headed towards the Vongola's private jet to head back to Namimori, Japan.

"What a waste of time, why did he have to make us come here" G grumbled.

"Enough, G." Giotto said.

"Tch. It's still a waste of time, though"

"Don't disrespect, Nono" Reborn spoke.

"Kufufufu~ We never had any respect for that man, hitman"

"Nufufufu~ my brother is right, and you're clearly not welcome here since you're on the side of that old fool"

Reborn once again pointed a gun at Daemon, "Don't. Make. Me. Repeat. Myself. Don't. Insult. Nono"

"Daemon." Giotto called, already knowing what Daemon would say and clearly not wanting to hear any more arguments.

Sadly, he was ignored.

Daemon chuckled, "And let me repeat what my brother said, We have no respect for that man, besides, what are you doing here anyway?"

Reborn's eyes narrowed, "Giotto is my student, wherever he goes, I go"

"Daemon." Giotto called again.

"Oh really~? Then, please do tell us when did he ever acknowledged you as his tutor or the times where he took part in any of your tutoring sessions"

"He has no say to that matter" Reborn replied, "Giotto is my student"

Daemon rolled his eyes, "Keep believing that, maybe it might come true someday, just might..."

"Daemon." Giotto called for the last time, glaring at the said man with eyes that clearly said for him to shut up.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop, sheesh"

With that, they silently piled in the jet.
____________________________________________________________

Nagi stared at the...... mummies in front of her. "What do you want?" she asked with narrowed eyes.

"We are the Vendice, we have come to take you, for you are too dangerous"

Nagi's narrowed eyes widen in shock, "What do you mean take me? What are you talking about?!"

"Child. You have singlehandedly killed the Estraneo Famiglia, therefore, you are deemed dangerous to the world"

Before Nagi could respond, chains shot out and captured her, she fell to the ground harshly. "Let me go!! Let me go!! I have to get my sister out of here, let me go!!" Nagi shouted, struggling.

"It is futile to struggle, child. You cannot get out of our chains"

Nagi continued to struggle as she felt herself being dragged with them, her eyes widen in fear, 'No!! I have not yet gotten Tsu-nee out of this hell!!' she thought.

Suddenly, orange flames bursted out of nowhere and engulfed Nagi, shocking both her and the Vendice. Nagi closed her eyes shut, thinking she was gonna be burned alive, however, she didn't feel anything other then warmth.