Beautiful Mess (pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

Cara moaned deeply, nipping at Kendall’s lip with her teeth as Kendall’s hands squeezed her ass. The brunette’s arm muscles tensed a few seconds later and she tugged, Cara’s eyes widening at the aggressiveness of the motion as she felt herself being yanked forward into Kendall’s body.

“Take off your clothes,” Kendall said a moment later, pulling her hands back as if she too was surprised by the forcefulness of her previous action as well. She was blinking rapidly as if trying to focus her gaze and her voice was low and rough. Her skin was flushed, and as Kendall looked at Cara, the blonde could see that the brunette’s hands were shaking minutely.

Cara breathed in deeply, her eyes clouded. Kendall was absolutely the most beautiful thing that Cara had ever laid eyes on.

Cara nodded, still holding Kendall’s gaze, and then reached for the button of her jeans. A second later she was pushing it off and took off her jacket, tank top and bra, leaving her with only her panties. Kendall’s hands were on her again, running over the newly exposed skin of her torso.

Cara looked down, watching as Kendall’s hands moved over the smooth, slightly tanned skin of her abdomen, her breath hitched when Kendall finally touched her bare breasts. The brunette gasped at the contact as well, and bit her bottom lip between her teeth. She looked up at Cara wide-eyed, adoring.

Cara waited, expecting the brunette to tell her that she had great tits or that she couldn’t wait to suck them. That was how it always went when someone finally got her top off. Annie had been the most subtle, but even she had commented on them. And Amber in particular, had loved to go on and on about them while pinching and squeezing her nipples, muttering about how one day she was going to make Cara come just from sucking them.

“Cara,” was all Kendall said however, her voice soft and impossibly tender before she leaned in and pressed her mouth to Cara’s.

Immediately Cara began to kiss back, one of her hands moving to Kendall’s waist to steady them while her other migrated up to tangle in the brunette’s hair.

Kissing Kendall was like nothing Cara had ever done before. It wasn’t that the people she had kissed before were bad at it—well some of them were—in fact, as much as it pained her to admit it, Amber was a fantastic kisser. But kissing Kendall was better. Kissing Kendall made her feel warm, and fuzzy. Kissing Kendall made her feel special. It made her feel loved.

Cara blinked as Kendall pulled back to look at her, a question in her eyes. The blonde flushed and broke eye contact with the brunette, refusing to meet her eyes for a few seconds before finally forcing herself to look over at Kendall once more.

“I ….” Cara began, but she faltered and looked away again.

“What's wrong?” Kendall asked softly, a touch of worry in her voice. “Cara?” she questioned gently when Cara didn’t respond.

She took the blonde’s hand in her own. She didn’t see what she could have done to hurt the blonde, but if she’d done something that Cara didn’t like, or that had caused her discomfort she wanted to know.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” Cara breathed out immediately looking over at Kendall.

“I’m just …” the blonde continued, breaking off her speech again as she placed her other hand on top of the one Kendall was holding her with.

She then guided Kendall’s hand between her legs, her eyes fluttering close and her breath hitching at the press of the tall brunette’s fingers against her.

Kendall gasped, her hand automatically pressing more firmly against Cara’s panties, the movement causing the blonde’s hips to twitch into her hand.