Beautiful Mess (pt. 2)

Cara reached out for Kendall as soon as the door to the bedroom was closed, placing a tentative hand on her hip. Kendall looked up at her, brown eyes wide and shimmering and Cara breathed in deeply, the inhalation shaky and fragile.

The blonde’s hand pressed more firmly against Kendall’s hip and then she flexed her arm muscles, drawing Kendall’s body into hers, wrapping the brunette up in a tight embrace as she buried her face in sweet smelling brunette locks.

Kendall could feel tiny shivers running through Cara’s body as they hugged and her stomach clenched. An almost overwhelming wave of affection crashed over her and she pressed herself closer to the secure warmth of Cara’s body.

“I don’t know how to do this,” Cara whispered softly, her body relaxing a little once she had revealed her secret.

She had sex before—probably too many times—with men and women, but she’d never really made love before. The closest she’d gotten to that had been with Annie, and even then it hadn’t quite been making love. This time was different, she could already feel it even though they had barely touched. Kendall was different from the others. Kendall was … Kendall, and her feelings for the brunette exceed anything she’d felt for any of her other lovers.

“So do I,” Kendall said pressing her lips against the soft skin of Cara’s neck again. “However, I have a strong will to learn,” she continued, smiling against Cara’s skin, causing the blonde to smile as well.

Cara loosened her hold on Kendall and pulled back. She kept her hand on the brunette’s waist however, needing to maintain some physical contact with her.

“How do you always know how to make it better?” Cara was grinning so wide her dimple was showing.

She had been so nervous. She was almost making herself sick with anxiety as she held Kendall, and then in seconds, with a few well chosen words, Kendall had made all the worry go away.

“We’re best friends,” Kendall said looking up at Cara, not trying to hide any of what she felt for the blonde away from her. “It’s what we do.”

Cara’s lips quirked at that, and then a dazzling, uniquely Cara Delevingne’s smirk spread across her face. A few seconds later, Kendall gave her a sincere smile. Then it all became a bit too much, and Kendall leaned forward, resting her head on Cara’s shoulder. Cara, certain for the first time since they entered Kendall’s bedroom, knew exactly what the brunette was feeling at that moment, and she drew Kendall into a warm embrace.

They stood wrapped together in silence of the mansion for an unknowable amount of time. The faint sound of the water fountain outside near the pool, their heartbeats and the faint inhale and exhale of their breath, were the only sounds to break the quiet that had surrounded them.

When they finally separated, Cara had no idea how long they'd been wrapped around each other, only that it was long enough to get her body humming again.

“Ken,” Cara rasped as Kendall looked up at her, her blue eyes so bright with longing that they almost appeared to be green.

“Yes,” Kendall said softly, meeting the blonde’s gaze.

Her word was a command not a question and Cara sighed with relief before she surged forward and pressed her lips against Kendall’s, her hands moving up to cup to the brunette’s face as she kissed her urgently.

Kendall’s hands were moving again, roaming over her body with fevered excitement, touching everything that she could reach.

Kendall’s hands moved over Cara’s hips and up her sides before finally moving to caress the sides of the blonde’s breasts. Kendall’s hands didn’t stay still for long however, and soon her hands were pressing against Cara’s breasts, cupping them as best she could before they moved on, trailing down her body to slip under her jeans to cup her ass.