Chapter 71 - The Will Of The Sovereign!

Start from the beginning

Yin Hei yelled in despair as he felt his body beginning to crack and wither, but he had long since lost all reason and his body had long since grown numb to the pain. Gritting his teeth, he made a hand seal and the ten drops flew into his forehead and entered his sea of consciousness.

There, they began to shine with blinding red light, like ten silvery supernovas. The red light blended with the silver glow and turned into a red, silvery light which was so bright that everything in the gigantic empty space that was his sea of consciousness was clad in it.

As that happened inside him, Yin Hei roared loudly and his eyes shone with the same silvery red light: his body swelled up in size as his pressure also rose indefinitely!

Soon, cracks appeared surrounding him, as if this plane couldn't possibly hold this much power within and was rejecting him. Each of these cracks emitted what seemed to be infinite pressure: if one were to step in them, he would die!

Still, that did not frighten Yin Hei at all as he kept absorbing the power from the ten scarlet suns in his consciousness. His cultivation rose nonstop: it soon reached from the infant level of the Saintly stage, the low, base, mid, high and peak level before directly breaking through once again into the Empiric stage!

This kind of power was one that could shake all, the might of a King, an Emperor amongst the mortals! Yin Hei gritted his teeth and clenched his fist "More... More... More!"

As soon as he did that, his cultivation climbed up once again and only stopped once it reached the low level of the stage, as if it had met an unsurmountable wall.

Yin Hei's features twisted as he cursed "Damn! So this is all I can do with this body of mine! That accursed Cheng Hao... It is all his fault!" His eyes burned red "I am definitely going to obliterate you!"

Cheng Hao looked on coldly and then spoke once more "I did not grant permission to absorb the power of this plane, Being that calls himself Yin Hei..." these words echoed in the human-form dragon's mind.

The man's figure trembled as he felt cold shivers running down his spine.

The golden eyes boy stared down on him imposingly before smiling amiably "You should have just asked! Here is more! Consider it a gift on my part!"

The boy smirked, his pair of golden eyes that had looked so gracious and beautiful up until now seemed to turn into the devil's eyes as he pointed at Yin Hei.

The man shuddered as he felt great amounts of Qi rushing towards him. One should be happy for such an occasion, but at the moment Yin Hei's expression was twisted as he yelled in despair"... no! No! NO!"

The man's body swelled as countless strands of Qi entered his body. His cultivation rose even more: it soon broke through the base level Empiric stage and then proceeded to continuously breakthrough various levels.

It was when it reached the peak Empiric stage though, that shi* went down.

The space around Yin Hei that had been under constant stress until that moment suddenly... gave out!

It shattered and, as it collapsed, terrifying rifts appeared, the seemingly infinite pressure that came out from each of them seemed able to collapse everything that they swallowed!

Countless of these appeared, surrounding Yin Hei's body. Soon, one of his limbs was caught into one of the gaping holes in the fabrics of space...

"Yaaaaaargh!" The man yelled as the arm disintegrated into nothingness, devoured by the spatial rifts!

Soon, he lost one of his legs. Then came his other arm, his tail, his wings... Yin Hei cried as he desperately attempted to run away from the jaws of the spatial rifts, but he could only watch as his body got eaten and disappeared bit by bit.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He screamed as he dodged to the right with his remaining leg: as soon as he did that, another gaping hole in the fabrics of space appeared on the spot he stood a few fractions of a breath ago.

Suddenly, the man's eyes lit up as he saw an opening in the spatial rifts in front of him: it led straight towards Cheng Hao!

A vicious idea formed into the man's mind and he didn't wait anymore before putting it into practice. He kicked off the ground and dashed straight towards the golden eyed child...

Note: Sorry about the short chapter. I usually try my best to make them at the very least 1500 words long, but the came out about a hundred words short.

>_<"

I  hope you will forgive me this once, it won't-
...
Well, I can't say wether it won't happen again or not, but I'll do my best (Focusing on NOT making it happen again of course!)

As I said before, just a few more chapters left to the end of part 3... And a well-deserved break, if I may! High schoolers also need to rest sometimes, you know?

Immortal Ascension Tower - Book 1: Reborn! [CH 1 - 75]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara