Chapter 64- shooting stars

Sometimes, we are like stars. We fall to make someone's wish come true.

"This turtles dead," Stella mumbles dropping her legs and feet, she rubs her temples and Liam hands her a glass of water as well as a nurofen tablet

She gulps it down and I chuckle, perks of not drinking.

I stand up and look up at the sky filled with brightly lit stars, I walk out onto the grass and lay down looking up.

It's funny how we look up at the stars and talk about how beautiful they really are, even though they are already dead I guess this just means that the beauty in everything is eternal.

I feel a presence above me, they lay down next to me and intertwine our fingers.

Luca

I turn my head to look at him but see he is too looking up at the sky, the others join us laying down on the grass looking up.

This is cliché.

Turning my head back to the sky I search for any patterns, this was another thing I did when I was lonely at that old pack.

I would sneak outside and look up at the sky, even if there was no stars. I would randomly talk to the sky, thin air no matter how weird it sounds; it helped me.

I was in my most darkest place, and even just for a small moment I would forget my reality. The reality that will forever haunt me but I won't let it get to me, just because I was raped several times doesn't mean that changed me. I may have thought that he stole my innocence from me but now I'm thinking, I saved myself for someone special which is Luca.

And I like to think that Luca was my first so I'm going to think that, many girls don't get passed what I have been through and they are living with that for their whole lives only remembering those moments; but those moments shouldn't define who we are.

Not everyone gets a happy ending, those are in the books and movies and I know it sounds cliché because I got my happy ending but most people don't.

Books and stories put up expectations for how guys should act, us girls think they will be bad and we can change them but the truth is; we can't.

The monster or bad person isn't them, it's their fears controlling them. Fear out rules happiness, but we let it get to us.

The fairy tale movies.... They are again putting up expectations for girls to find a Prince Charming and live a happily ever after, the truth is that none of us really do.