Chapter 40- Nike woman

Hey guys so I didn't like the last chapter I updated so I'm updating something else for you, don't worry about the information I gave you if you read the other chapter. (I deleted last chapter)

"Luca can we do something?" I ask

"Like what?" He questions looking up from his laptop, I shrug.

"Anything other then sitting down for the whole day" he sighs and looks over at the couch where I'm sitting.

"We could go on a hike?" He shrugs, I stand up off the couch.

"Good idea! We will invite Storm, Tyler, Lexi and Xavier" he grimaces.

Oh right... Him and Xavier haven't been on exactly good terms after the incident but Xavier said that he would never hate him.

"He doesn't hate you, you know that right?" I walk up to him and hug him from behind.

"I think he does."

I sigh, Luca just doesn't understand "I spoke to him and he said he could never hate you, he might be upset and angry but you can sort that out today on the hike!" I smile at my brilliant idea.

He runs a hand through his hair thinking things through "fine" he grumbles and I squeal standing on my tippy toes and kissing him on the cheek.

"I will call them!" I grab Lucas phone tentatively and type in the password.

I go on contacts and click Storms name, she answers after 3 rings "what do you want Luca? Want to get my mate to force me into something again?!"

"Uh... No. It's me Lily" I say.

"Oh... I'm sorry Lily, what's up girl?" I smile, I love her so much.

If you don't have a best friend then I feel sorry for you, they are like your sister or brother! Lucas like my guy best friend...

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a hike with Luca and I, invite Tyler" I grin.

"Oh Luca..." She grumbles "I will go but only for you" I smirk cheekily.

"Great, see you at 10:30 am my house, bye Stormy!" I chirp.

"Don't call me that!" I cackle evilly and hang up.

I go onto Lexis contact and press her number, she answers on the 5 ring. I hear a sigh "Luca...-"

"It's not Luca it's me Lily."

"Oh... Hey lily!" I laugh.

"Hey I was wondering if you and Xavier wanted to come on a hike with Storm, Tyler, Luca and I" I bite my lip hoping she will say yes.

"I don't know" she mumbles.

"Cmon it will be a good way for Luca and Xavier to re-bond, Xavier is my brother and I say he has to go" I say.