Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton

GUYS I JUST WATCHED SEASON FIVE THE LAST EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND IM CRYING!!

"So it appears that your pup and our future alpha is a boy!" Doctor Mackenzie exclaims happily, Luca and I look at each other smiling

"Thank you," I say and she nods walking out of our bedroom.

"Our pups a boy," Luca whispers and I nod smiling.

"A boy!" I giggle closing my eyes.

A content smile appears on Luca's face when I open my eyes to look at him, "Luca?" He looks at me with questioning eyes, "how do you feel about the whole Jake thing?" His smile falters.

We haven't really had the chance to talk about it, well none of us really wanted to bring it up but Luca is obviously upset but doesn't want to show it.

"Well, he was one of the only family members I had left," he croaks out dropping his butt to the cushioned bed.

I sit up leaning against the headboard listening in deep concentration wanting to know how he feels, he may seem fine with the way he's smiling but he's not.

"It hurts," he whispers, I crawl up to him and sit next to him wrapping my arm around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"Lily it hurts so f*cking much," he places a hand over his heart and I look up at him with watery eyes, I don't like him hurting. "You wouldn't think that your family could betray you like that, only close friends are meant to! But not god damn family," he shouts feeling deep betrayal.

I don't say a word, knowing he wants to let every emotion he has kept buried inside of him out.

"He hurt y-you Lily, you. I trusted him, we trusted him." he clenches his fists. "Everyone around me eventually leaves, are you going to leave me? Please don't leave me," he pleads, a tear trails down my cheek.

"I would never leave you Luca, I love you."

He rests his head on my forehead, his eyes seem more crystal clear and hazy. "Luca are you crying?" I whisper seeing a tear trailing down his cheek, it breaks my heart to see him hurting.

"N-no, there's just a lot of dust," I roll my eyes and push him back so his head falls on the pillows, I straddle him.

"You can cry in front of me Luke," I whisper.

"B-but I have to be the strong one," I shake my head with a small smile.

"We are strong for each other, you don't always have to act as if you don't feel," I whisper, "you get angry because you are hurt, after all we are part human and its in our nature to feel... Pain."