Chapter 38- Meet and greet

Hey guys! Just in case of any confusion with my last updates (because I've been updating a lot) I just wanted to make sure that you've read them all I order first with I love you then trust issues then bloodied and bruised then shopping.

CUTEEEE TYLERRR

Lucas pov.
She hates me, I'm so stupid! Why did I do that to Xavier?

Flashback
How dare she? She doesn't need to know everything!

I growl angrily clutching my fists and stomp down the stairs the sunlight making me even more furious with my sensitive eyes this early in the morning.

"Xavier stop" I hear my sister Lexi.

"What am I doing?" He asks.

"You know what you are doing" I clench my jaw and storm up to Xavier.

"What are you doing to my sister" I growl grabbing him by the collar.

"Luca don't, he did nothing okay" Lexi says, I glare at her dropping Xavier to the floor.

I punch him angrily on the jaw and he yelps in surprise
Flashback over

I thought he was doing something bad to Lexi and that added fuel to the already lit flame..

I should of stopped but my anger was consuming me but when I saw Lily I realised what I had done, I shouldn't of done that.

I don't want Xavier hating me after what I did but I've gotta expect that he would, it was uncalled for.

I felt as if my whole world was falling apart when Lily didn't tell me that she loved me back, I truly do love her.

She's mine. My flower, my Lily.

"Dude are you okay?" Liam asks, I nod taking a sip of the beer in my hand.

"Just dandy" I mutter.

"Instead of sitting on your ass why don't you go and do something about it?" Liam suggests.

"I have! I've tried okay, she just doesn't listen; she infuriates me" I growl.

"Stella infuriates me" he says.

"Only because she doesn't listen to your every command and all of the suggestions you say like shopping, fancy restaurants- she denies. Can't you tell already that she is a tom boy, I can already get the point and I'm not her mate" I mutter.

"But she has such a girly name!"

"Blame her parents for that" I say rolling my eyes.

"You are being so glum" Tyler sits down sighing.

"You realise that Luca beat up Lily's brother and now she hates him" I scowl and Liam sighs.

"Bad move mate."