Chapter 64- shooting stars

Start from the beginning

We may get the guy or the girl but in the end there is the memories, you may forgive but not forget.

We never ever forget who a person was, but we look past that and see who they are now.

So why do they make the movies always a happily ever after when it's not true well except the fault in our stars, love is good... But it's also our worst nightmare.

The reality is sitting on the bathroom floor crying, asking yourself why? Why was I not good enough?

But there are the moments with special people that you need to remember, moments like these.

Luca squeezes my hand and in that exact moment a shooting star passes, make a wish.

I wish that everyone finds happiness in their darkest moments.

"Woah," Lexi says.

"What are you thinking?" Luca whispers in my ear, I shiver feeling his breath on my neck.

"Nothing," I reply.

He doesn't respond and looks back at the brightly lit sky, "Luca," I whisper, he looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you.... For making me feel like I was enough, that I am enough; you are my light in the dark," I say, his arm goes around me and he kisses my mark.

Tingles erupt and I sigh in content, "flower I need to tell you something," I look at him waiting for what he has to say.

"Xavier.... Isn't your real brother," I freeze.

Xavier!

"I love you Lily, you will always be my little princess."

"I will protect you."

"LILY RUN!"

"W-what?" I whisper.

"I didn't want to tell you because everything was going good for you and I didn't want to destroy your happiness, I was looking through his files and his last name said Xavier Miller, he was adopted before you were born," reality is my biggest enemy.

"So you're telling me that everything I grew up knowing was a lie?"

He nods and I look at Xavier who's looking at me wide eyes, I stand and he does too.

"This doesn't change anything Lily."

"I know that but I would of liked to be informed by you, you knew!" I exclaim, "did you?" I point to Lexi.

"Whaaaa?" She says still not sober.

"Who else knew!?" I shout, Luca stands.

"Lily calm down, only Lexi, Xavier and I knew," I glare at him backing away.

"It's the pregnancy," Lexi 'whispers' very loudly.

"No, it's not! You all hid it from me, you know a true fact is that whatever is hidden in the dark always comes to light? Didn't you think how I would react?" I ask shaking my head.