Chapter 22

There will be no sequel to this story! That's why it'll be 55 chapters but I will post an epilogue...maybe

**Btw for anybody that's interested in doing YouTube I will be doing TWO FREE INTRO'S and after that I'll only charge 2$ for an intro**

September 11th, 2015

Keyshia POV

I pulled into Gracie's driveway and parked my car. Today we arranged to start going over ideas for the baby shower. We didn't want to waste any more time being that time was fairly passing us by. I grabbed my notebook and purse and carefully got out the car. I made sure I locked my doors before walking away and upon getting to the front door, Gracie opened it with a beaming smile. Chuckling to myself as I stepped in, I noticed the renovated home followed by illuminate decorations.

"I'm in awe of your home."I told her as I sat my things down on her loveseat recliner.

"Thank you. My mom helped me with the decor. Can I get you anything?"

"Coffee will do just fine."

She nodded her head and turned her feet towards the kitchen. "So, do you have any themes in mind?"

"I've seen quite a few that have caught my attention but I haven't made a decision just yet. What about you?"

Gracie walked back in with two coffee mugs in her hands and she handed me one of them,"I've seen a good bit of them. Those two will probably be happy with whatever we choose."she chuckled as she referred the last sentence to Christopher and Ny'air.

I nodded my head indicating that I agreed. She pulled out a small folder that held several baby-shower themes and we both began to look through them. We decided to choose a pink & gold theme that would require Christopher and Ny'air to sit in a king and queen chair. I could already picture the baby-shower being extravagant.

"I forgot to ask, were you planning on cooking or having it catered?"

"We can have it catered. I know we're gonna be pretty busy that day so I think it would be best to just let someone else cook while we focus on everything else."

Gracie nodded her head as she wrote that down in her notebook. We were making fantastic progress and I could only be excited to see what the outcome would be. We're putting a lot of money into this so I just hope everything comes out right. Gracie's phone began to ring and she sighed as she answered it. "Hello?..Are you serious?..Come over later if you can so we can talk about this in person..I love you son.."

"Is everything okay?"I asked as I sat down the coffee mug.

"Just Christopher and that girlfriend of his stressing me out."she shrugged.