Chapter 5

Ny'air POV

April 21st, 2015

"Has your family came in yet?"Andrea questioned as we stood at my locker. The week I had been dreading had finally came and I was in no rush to leave school at all today.

"Yup. My mom texted me last period and told me. My grandparents will be staying with us while my aunts and cousins will be staying at the nearest hotel from us." I mentally rolled my eyes as I thought about the events that would probably take place once I got home.

"Do you wanna come over? My mom misses you and being that your pregnant she wants to see you and talk to you."

"My mom said I can't get out of this so sorry I can't."I apologized as we began walking to lunch. "I have no interest in even talking to these people except for my grandparents but I barely want to talk to them. I don't have time to be judged or frowned upon because I'm not living up to their expectations of being a teenager."

"Who cares what they'll think? You'll be a bomb ass mom. Screw them."she shrugged. We walked into the cafeteria and it felt like all eyes were on us. I had been feeling this feeling since I found out I was pregnant. Though I knew no one knew except for Andrea and I about it.

"Wanna sit where we always sit?"Andrea asked as she noticed the stale look plastered on my face. I nodded my head as she walked over to our table while I stood in line, waiting to get food.

My mind could only drift off to my family. Don't get me wrong, they were great people, but they could be judgmental about certain situations.  I didn't need any negativity but I'm sure it would come sooner or later.

Once I got my food, I walked over to the table Andrea and I always sat at, and began devouring it. I had never been a fan of cafeteria food but I was more hungrier than usual.

"Damn, the baby doing you like that?"Andrea laughed.

I could only blush in embarrassment but continued eating, "I can't help it."I chuckled. "These tacos aren't that bad."I told her as I finished up eating.

"You know I don't like tacos but from how you just swallowed that in 5 seconds says you must've."

"Oh shut up."I threw my napkin at her.

"Oh my gosh."Andrea shrieked.

"What is it?"I asked curious.

"This!"she then showed me her phone and it was a picture of Chris and some girl who I assumed was his girlfriend. "They seem to be getting pretty serious. You should tell before he ends up proposing to this girl."

"Proposing? Oh please. They haven't been together for that long. And besides, he just slept with me almost a month ago. They've been dating longer than that. You honestly think if he was about to propose to her, he would've slept with me? No, no way."I assured her but truth was, they seemed to be really in love and I didn't want to be the one to ruin it.

"You never know, Ny. I say you tell before they get any deeper. I mean, just think if it was you in this situation. Wouldn't you want to be told?"

"We slept together as a one night stand not as if there were any real feelings behind that."

"But a baby was made, Ny'air. At this point a one night stand doesn't mean shit. Y'all are about to have a baby together in December. Do something."