Chapter 17- MEEERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

MITM chapter 17

AN: Thanks for the love love on the last chapter! :3 Much love to all! This is a very VERY short chapter, but I wanted it to be out on Christmas, along with maybe a new book! About a Youtube school. :3

JASON'S POV

Adam and I were in a pretty heated argument over whether Jefferys or butter was better. I insisted that Jeffery was best, seeing as you could ride one around. They can take you anywhere really fast. But he kept saying that butter can do anything your heart can imagine. Since when can butter carry you around?

"Yknow, I think Jason actually has a point Adam." Ty said suddenly, coming up behind Adam and placing a hand on his shoulder. Adam pouted and crossed his arms like a child. Sarah giggled next to him. Everyone was talking quietly, afraid to speak too loud. Yet we all were trying to forget the danger we are in. We just wanted to have fun this week. Make the best of it.

There was knock on the door. Ian got up and quietly snuck over to it, making no sound, and peered out the peep hole. A grin spread across his face and he yanked open the door, pulling three people inside. They were all boys.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my friends Christian, David, and Sam." He said, motioning to each person as he said their name. They all smiled and waved. I smiled back.

"Hey everyone! So we heard you guys had a problem?" The one with sleek black hair and bright blue eyes asked. I'm pretty sure he's Sam.

"Yeah there's a guy trying to kill us apparently." Quentin said with a sigh. Sam nodded.

"We can help. We can get you out safe and to a good place to hide while we take care of this guy. And yes, you guys can record and post videos on the correct schedule there. You should be fine. We can bring you everything you need." The one with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes assured. That's Christian. The last one is David, who seems to be pretty quiet. He hasn't made a noise yet. He has hair like my old hair, which is pretty long when straight but usually stays curved to one side. He looked around at everyone, not saying anything. I shifted in my seat, a bit awkwardly. Everything had gone silent.

"Alright too quiet. So you guys said that we should be safe for a couple days?" Adam asked. Christian nodded.

"Based on what we know, people like this wait to attack. They make you feel safe, but you aren't. They let you know they'll be there, but they wait so you think they lied, and go back to your normal life. You can stay for a couple days. But after that, leave. Again, we can help." He said, very formally. It was strange to think of these very proper looking people as Ian's- the derpy one- friends. You'd think they'd be pretty nuts. They sure know what they're doing.

"Alright. So what all are we allowed to bring? Anything?" I ask.

"You should be able to bring a few days worth of clothes, recording equipment, and phones. We have hygiene supplies already at the warehouse." Sam said.

"Warehouse?" Ty says, quizzical.

"Yeah. The place you guys are staying is an old warehouse. Yes, it's safe. It's out off the main roads. Most people say it's haunted, but that's us that spread that. We don't want anyone intruding on anyone that needs to hide."

"Ah, I see."

"So should we go pack now? Like, so we have everything we need?" Jordan asked. Christian nodded, seeming to be the leader of the group. He even stood closer to us than the other two. Dave seemed to slightly hide behind Sam and Christian. I hope he's alright. I made a slightly concerned face before getting up with the others and grabbing some stuff. I shoved it in a suitcase as I thought back to when I first got here. Everyone was a bit shaken up at what had happened with Jake, but they were okay. We never saw this coming. We never thought we might have to say goodbye to each other, our families, our fans. I grabbed the shirt in my hand tightly as I bit my lip as hard as I could to hold back the tears. The taste of my own blood flew into my mouth and I instantly released the pressure on my lip, cursing under my breath at my stupidity. I shoved the shirt into my backpack and stood up, wiping some of the blood that was dripping down my chin. It was coming out pretty steadily, so I walked to the bathroom and grabbed some toilet paper. I held it on the wound and winced. That would leave a mark.