Chapter 11- Confessions and Fangirls

MITM CHAPTER 11

AN: GUYZ.... WE'VE HIT 14,000 READS!! I'm so happy we've gotten this far. I couldn't have done it without you GUYZ. (Well duh Katie DONT be an idiot... They ARE the readers...) shut up..... Anyway!! Trying to make this long since we got to 14,000!! THATS SO UNREALLLL!!!! Trying to introduce some OCs In this chapter! Any OCs I put in this chap will be in the end AN! So GUYZ, hope you enjoy this chapter of Minecraft In The Morning. :)

LEXIS POV

We walked out of the house and Ian hopped in his car. I sat in the back and Jason sat in the front, since he called shotgun first. That little biscuit....

"So, where are we headed?" Ian asked.

"Well, I am still hungry for prizza. What do you want to do Lexi?" Jason said.

"We'll uh... I uhh.... Lets go to uhh.... DANGIT JASON DONT SPRING THIS STUFF ON A PERSON!!" I said and acted panicked as I thought of what to do. They laughed and I stopped freaking out. Then I got a mischievous smile.

"Lets go to the mall." I said deviously. Of course, the mall isn't fun for me either, but it has a GameStop somewhere, so we're good. They also have a prizza shop in the food court.

"NUUHHHH!!! JASON WHYYYYYY!!?!?!?!?!" Ian yelled and drove towards the mall. I laughed.

"Guys, I chose the mall because it makes us ALL happy. It's got GameStop, and a prizza shop!" I said. Immediately they started yelling.

"YAYYYY GAMESTOOOPPPPPP!!!" They yelled.

"PRIIIIZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!" Jason yelled in a childish voice. I laughed and got a text from Ty.

'They're done fighting. You can come back.' It read I sighed and texted him back.

'No, they aren't. If they're truly angry they aren't better. Lets just get their minds off of it.' I started to type, then stopped.

"Guys Ty says they're done fighting. Should I invite them to the mall so we can all be in on the torture the innocent people will get when we run around the mall screaming random things?" I asked. They both looked at me strangely and I kept a serious expression, until we all burst out laughing.

"Sure why not?" Jason said after his laughing fit, wiping tears from his eyes. I nodded and told Ty to bring everyone to the mall, and made sure he didn't forget anyone. I gave him a checklist.

'I won't forget anyone Lexi :P'

'That's what you said last time when you forgot Adam while he was coloring in his coloring book.' I sent back.

'Oh yeah.....'

I burst out laughing as I remembered the time that we gave Adam a coloring book to shut him up, then we went to dinner and Ty forgot to bring him along.

Jason and Ian gave me funny looks, and I showed them the texts. He burst out laughing and told Ian, who also laughed. I smiled and out my phone in my pocket. We pulled into the parking lot of the mall and got a pretty close space. As soon as we parked, I opened the door and ju,led put, jumping up and down.

"GAMESTOP! GAMESTOP! GAMESTOP!" I chanted. Jason and Ian got out also and jumped with me into the large packed building.

"So, where to?" Jason asked excitedly.

"Anywhere! Lets just go somewhere and wreck some havoc!" I yelled. (AN: you know I have fun writing this whole thing >:) )

"LEZZZZ GOOOO!!" Ian shouted and we ran into a random store. Macy's.

"OHHHH HATS!" I said, running to them. I grabbed a gray beanie and put it on all the way over my eyes.

"Haha! I wanna try!"Jason said. He took a dark blue one and did the same. Ian grabbed a pink one. I laughed at his choice.