chapter 16 (escape part 4)

~Maggie's POV~ 

 I ran through the forest with tears blinding me. 'did I make him that angry to make him reget founding me, regret making me his daughter?' I ran till I was out of energy, I fell to my knees and leaned the tree next to me. I angrily wiped my tears away. 'why should it matter to me? I stopped calling him father for a while, so what if he doesn't want me as his daughter anymore.'

I sat up on the tree trunk, all evidence of tears are gone. I stopped hiding my chakra, I even added extra so it would be obvious. I didn't care if I was found because I have a new plan. 'I show you Pein.' 

"MAGGIE-CHAN! I FOUND MAGGIE-CHAN!!!" a voice shouted. I looked up to see Tobi jumping waving his arms in different directions with his back facing me, probably signaling the others. Not soon after I was surrounded by all the members. Mom ran from her spot in the circle and embraced me in a hug. 

"Don't ever do that again, do you here me? You worried all of us!" she said, she hugged me tighter. 'yea right, some didn't worry over me at all.' I thought but remained silent. 

"come on lets get you home." She pulled me up and started leading me to the house. Some of the others talked on the way. Some about going back to sleep and others, Tobi , talked about playing games. 

" Oh Maggie-chan do you want to play tag when we get back?!" Tobi asked excitedly jumping around me and mom ,she didn't want me to run off again. I was about to accept when I was interrupted.

"No she can't she is in alot of trouble, " Pein said. He was walking in front of our group, his backed faced us. I glared at his back with all the haterid I could muster up. I glared at him the whole time we walked. When we reached the others went to their room leaving me, mom , and Pein in the kitchen. They started yelling ,more mom then Pein, going on about how it was stupid and reckless of me going outside. 

And that's how I actually escaped, for a short bit.

(not flashback)

I sat there whie theywent on and on, not really paying attention. 

"MAGNET AKATSUKI! LISTEN WHEN WE ARE TALKING TO YOU!!!" yea akatsuki is my last name, weird huh. 

--------

yea I'm ending it here, I bet your used to that now aren't ya? Well I got a computer for christmas (yay!) so I'll try to post more with longer chapters. Also I wanted to let yall know that the next is the last chapter, but there is going to be a squel where she starts anew!! so COMMENT, LIKE, AND/OR FAN!!! 

BYE KITTENS!! AND LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <3 :3