Chapter 8

General Pov

Maggie, still at a young age, loved mechanics. She had little projects that even though they weren't in the best condition, they still amazed everyone.

She has been at the base for a year now and she has every member wrapped around her little finger. Even if the emotionless members don't really act like it, but they would do anything for her.

"Sasori-San can you help me, I keep trying but this piece won't stay!"

The red headed male turned away for his working table to see little Maggie at his bedroom door. He motioned her to come closer. She walked to stand by him and pushed her hands to him to show a metal bird. You could tell it wasn't done. It didn't have a beak, it was missing an eye, and it had partially had a tail.

"What won't stay?" He said calmly as always.

"The beak! I tried everything!"

He took the bird from her and laid it on his desk. He turned its head so he could see it straight. He sighed and put it down. He grabbed a bottle of strange liquid. She couldn't see the name on the bottle so she didn't know what it was. He put the liquid where the beak is suppose to be and he stuck on the beak. He held it there for a few moments, while Maggie tried to see what he was doing over his shoulder.

"There it should hold now." Sasori said giving Maggie her bird.

"What did you do?" She said while looking looking at the bird's face to see what he did.

"It's called glue." He said with a slight smirk when he saw the realization on the young girls face.

"Ohh. Thank you Sasori-San!" Maggie said with grin then ran back to her room to finish the bird.

Sasori sat there with a slight smile on his face, before turning around to finish is own project.

------------

Ok I lied but sasori is one of my fav akatsuki and I wanted to add a moment for just him and Maggie. I'll do the time skips next time.

Comment vote or maybe even fan!!!

BYE!!!! :3