Chapter 10

-- Maggie's Pov --

I was sitting in my room staring at the window that is almost touching my ceiling. It's so close to the ceiling cause we're underground, I don't know why, they said it was a protection. From what? I don't know.

I was just sitting there on my bed staring outside, wondering what's it like out there. I what to know so badly, but I'm not aloud. I've been stuck here since I was four (srry changed her age. ), I'm thirteen now. At first I was scared of the outside world cause everyone was saying it's dangerous, but as I got older my curiosity got stronger.

I want to say I'm old enough and strong enough to protect myself from the outside world. So I can feel the grass between my toes, the breeze on my skin, the sun on my face, and take in fresh air. But when I was eight and asked dad if I can go outside, I kept trying to convince him but that just got me in more trouble, I'm now to scared to ask. Afraid he might do something else other than saying harsh words. He is after all the fearsome leader of our family. Whatever that's suppose to mean.

While I continued to stare and image what is out there, there was a knock on my door.

"Maggie dinner is almost ready." I hear my mother's voice coming from behind my door.

"Okay! In a second!"

I jump off my bed and landed carefully not to step on any of my little inventions and tools that scattered my floor. When I was walking to the door they all made a noise of gears turning from inside their little bodies. They were following me to the door. They were jumping, trying to catch up to me.

"No! You guys stay here!" I said trying to keep them inside the room.

"Maggie! Come on dinner is ready!" Mom's voice shouted.

"Just a sec please! Geez." I said with the irritation clear in my voice. Then realization hit my face because this is mom not one of the boys.

"Don't you talk to me like that young lady! Now get your butt down here NOW!!" Her voice boomed down the hallway.

I quickly shut the door and ran to the dinning room saying I'm coming in a panic. The reason why I'm so panicked is because if mom gets mad, you know something bad is going to happen to you.

--------

And that is it for now!!! I'm almost to 500 reads! This is amazing!!! Thank you all for liking even though it's not much likes but it's a lot for me and I'm so happy!
Also I see everyone do this in like all their chapters in their books but I'm just going to say it once I DON'T OWN NARUTO I ONLY OWN MAGGIE!! Thank you and the first to comment (if you want to comment) gets a dedication!! :3

Comment, like, or maybe even fan!!

BYE!!!! <3