Chapter 11

- Maggie's Pov -

I finally have the courage.I have the courage to say I'm old enough to go outside to my father. I walked down the long hallway to his office. When I was standing right in front the little bravery I had just flew out the window.(if we had windows -.-) I took a deep breath in and let it out. 'I can do this. He can't keep me here forever!' I took another deep breath and knocked on the door. I opened it when I heard a faint come in.

"Daddy?" He was sitting at his desk working on paperwork. 'What is he always working on?'

"Yes, what do you need Maggie?" he said with a emotionless voice. You would think I would be sad when he talks like that but he always talk like that so who cares.

"C-can I g-o outs-side?" I said nervous. He froze. He put his paper and pencil down. He sat up straighter then looked me right in the eyes.

"What was that?" "Can I go outs-side?" I tried not to stutter but when I said outside I was totally nervous.

He sighed. He put his elbows on the desk and rubbed his forehead.

"Maggie we talked about this." I got a little frustrated.

"No we haven't! You always blow me off!" Nervousness all gone just pure frustration.

"You do not talk to me like that! I'm your father you do as I say! And I say you're not going outside!" he said with the same tone as me. 'Well I don't care if he is frustrated to. He can't keep me here forever.'

"You can't keep me inside forever! I will go outside someday!"

"To hell I can't! You will do as I say!" he said standing from his chair.

"I'm not some little girl anymore! You all say it's dangerous, well I have a right to see for myself!" I'm at the point to where I'm almost screaming.

"If you're not some little girl then stop acting like it!" he looked like he was about to explode with anger. "A mature girl would do as I ,your father, say!"

"Well what you say isn't fair!! Everyone comes and goes when they want, even you and mom! How the heck is that fair!" He was now right in front of me with his face actually showing emotion, but it showed pure anger.

"It is fair! You are to young and it's too dangerous out there! This is for your own protection!"

"This isn't protection this is pure torture! You know my dream is to go outside and learn to fly! As my father your suppose to help your child with their dream not to make it impossible!!" I'm was now screaming and I know everyone can hear us arguing but I didn't care at the moment cause I was fighting for my freedom.

"Your dream is already impossible! Your mother can do it because it's her jutsu but you don't have any jutsus, you can only bend metal! YOUR SO CALLED DREAM WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!"

"..."

I just stared at him. I felt my eyes stinging. 'How could he?!' the tears streamed down my checks. His face changed from anger to shocked then to pained express. (Pein in pain ha! sorry ruining the moment continue!!)

"Maggie I'm sor-"

"HOW COULD YOU! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!!!" I turned and ran out his office. Everyone was out there. .Even mom she had the same expression dadd- I mean Pein had, it was full of sadness. But I didn't care at the moment, I just ran past them to my room. I locked the door and flung myself on the bed. All my little inventions followed. Blast hoped on to the bed and land next to my head. He rubbed his smoothed metal head on my cheek. I smiled sadly at him then petted his head with my index finger.

"Thanks blast, I love you too!" he chirped at me and I laughed lightly. For the rest of the I ignored the knocks on my door and worked and played with all my inventions.

-------

Sorry for the late update! I started school and I have SO much worked to do!! :( Also I was a little lazy.

If you want to see pics about this book(you know pics of Maggie, blast and other inventions she makes) you can go look at my Instagram account @luv_anime1999
Thanks!! :3

Well, BYE!! X)