Chapter 7

A/N The chapter is dedicated to TiffanyNguyen531 for commenting!! Srry if it's not a official dedication, u know how at the beginning it says dedicated to person and it has a pic and everything, so srry again.

-------

Maggie's Pov

"Your the one who tries to blow up the base daily." Said a calm voice behind me. I turned to see sasori coming into the living room.

"What I do is art,un!"

"That isn't art, my puppets are art."

And they argued about that art is eternal or fleeting. I sigh turning around to go back to my room.

"Wait Maggie-chan! Is Maggie-chan going to play with tobi?"

"Sorry tobi, but I want to finish what I was working on then go training with Itachi-San."

"Okay, tobi and Maggie-chan can play later!" I smiled at him and nodded, while turning around towards my room.

----- Time Skip!!----

Third person's pov

"Mommy, daddy!! Look What I made!!"

Konan and Pein looked down and saw their daughter. She had her hands in a fist holding it to her parents. She opened her tiny fist to show a metal butterfly. It tried to fly but only it got a couple inches from her hands to land back in to her fists. While flying it made pops and gear turning sounds.

"Wow honey! It's so pretty" konan said to her while bending down to get a better look.

"Did you make it?" Pein asked bending down as well.

"Mmhm I've been working on it for a while. Isn't pretty, daddy?" She asked looking at him with a grin.

"Yes I think it is very pretty." He said with a small smile. He only smiled when he is around her. Everyone in the akatsuki knew him as emotionless leader, but around her, his daughter, he can't be emotionless. Especially when she has that big goofy grin plastered on her face.

----------

I updated yay!!! The next one I'm going to try my hardest to make long and not short. I will warn you that the next one will also have lots of time skips. I'm trying to get to a good spot where to have no more time skips.

I'm happy to say I have over 100 reads!! And thank you for all the likes!!

Comment (plz), like, or maybe even Fan

Ps: thank you for the new fans!! So freakin happy right now!!! XD