Chapter 12

-Konan's Pov-

"Please come out Maggie! I have dinner for you."

"..."

I sighed. I took the dinner plate back to the kitchen. I sat at the table and put my face in my hands. 'it's been going on like this for weeks. what if she's starving? she hasn't eaten since she locked herself up.' I sniffed tears formed in my eyes. 'my poor baby.'

-Flashback-

"What the hell Pein?!"

"I kno-"

"How could you tell your daughter her dream is impossible?!" I came into his office after Maggie ran out and I slammed the door to show everyone we need to talk alone. Me and Pein have been arguing over what just happened.

"Well, it kind of is."

"She is an inventor Pein she told me she was going to find a way!" Throwing my hands up then back down.

"She can't invent everything!"

"Well it's nice to see how much faith you have in your daughter." I turned and stomped out the door.

"Konan wait!" but I already slammed the door in his face.

-back to normal time-

-Maggie's Pov-

I was laying down on my bed thinking on how to get out of here when I got an idea. I looked up at my only window then smiled real big.

---

Yea it's short but I have a lot of short chapters in this book so get used too it. What is Maggie going to do now? ill update soon!

Well... Bye!!