Chapter 9

-Maggie's Pov-

I was playing with Tobi in the living room, waiting for mommy and daddy to come back. We were chasing my bird trying to keep it in the air. It kept going up and down looking like it was going to fall out of the air. We'd squeal when it goes down and right when it touches our hands it goes back up.

"Would you two stop! All your squealing is annoying,un." A certain blonde say looking at us with an irritated glare.

"But Deidara-niisan! This is the test flight for my birdie!" I said catching my bird and giving him my best puppy dog face

"But Maggie this is my favorite show!" He said while copying my puppy face.

"If you let us you can name the birdie!" I gave him my best smile and he melts.

" *sigh* fine,un." He had a thinking face on when he said "how about blast or art or explosion or Fleeting" getting more excited with each or.

"Oh Tobi likes blast!!" Tobi said full of excitement and I nodded agreeing with him

"I like blast to!" Giving him my sweet smile and in return deidara grinned back at me. Suddenly I heard a noise coming for the entrance alerting me that someone is here.

'Mommy and daddy are home!" I ran to the opening seeing two shadows

"Hello baby girl!" Mommy said picking me up and holding me in her arms

"Look deidara-niisan helped me name my bird! Its name is blast! Isn't it pretty?" I held my blast in front of them.

"Yes it is but right now I have some work to do." Daddy said kissing my forehead and started to walk off.

"Can I help daddy?" Getting out of mommy's arms and running over to him while tugging on his cloak. I looked up at him putting on my puppy dog face again.

He sighed and said "okay sweetie."

"Yay! I'm a big girl, I'm going to help daddy work!" I went skipping in front of daddy while he just chuckled.

-- Time Skip --

"Happy birthday baby girl!" I heard someone say and felt someone kiss my forehead. I opened my eyes to see mommy sitting next to me on the bed and daddy standing next to her. I let her words sink in then a wide grin graced my face and I started jumping on my bed yelling ' it's my birthday! '

"C'mon everyone is waiting."

I jumped off my bed and grabbed both mommy s and daddy's hand. I ran to the living room seeing all the members in there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!" Everyone screamed. The more quiet ones blew on a poppers.

We spent the day having fun and opening presents. Then everyone started sing when mommy brought in a chocolate cake, Yum!!

"Blow out the candles sweetie." Mommy smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and blew them all out.

"What did you wish for,un?"

"I wish I could fly!" I said with a grin. Everyone giggled.

"Why do you want fly sweetie?"

"So I can be like blast and fly in the clouds one day. I want to see if they really do taste like cotton candy. Tobi-niisan said they do and I want to taste it!"

Everyone was eating cake and I saw mommy and daddy glanced at each other. I wonder why?

-- Time Skip --

I was sitting in daddy's office as he was fixing my hair because mommy wasn't here right now.

"Daddy why can't I go outside?" I asked turning slightly to look up at him.

"Because it's full of people who could hurt you."

"But I can protect myself and you or mommy can protect me." I grinned up at him thinking I solved the problem.

" no it's too dangerous."

"But-"

"I said no Magnet" he said harshly. I nodded

"Yes daddy." I looked down while he was finishing my hair.

-------

Hello!! This is one of the longest chapter in this book! Well this is a good spot so in the next chapter it is going to better or the best I can to make it better.

Comment, vote, or maybe fan!!

Bye!! hope you can see the pic its blast!!