SEVENTEEN

Thalia
Jason lead me into an apartment building, up a few flights of stairs and into an apartment.
“Home sweet home!” Jason grinned as he settled down on a leather sofa across from the door.
I sat down in an armchair across from him, “so you want to break Percy, who you spent years trying to put in jail by the way, out of prison!”
“Yer pretty much,” Jason grinned, “we've already got Annabeth and the others to help.”
“And you need me because I have experience,” I asked bluntly. Jason nodded, I thought for a moment, “I'll do it.”

********

Annabeth
Me, Hazel, Leo and Frank carefully made our way into Sally’s old apartment. The signs of what had happened there a few months ago were still evident, displaced piles of dust and some loose crime scene tape.
I ignored this and pulled out the table, I grabbed the three chairs and put them around the table, then I went into the cupboard and grabbed a few more of the fold up chairs that Sally used to keep there.
I gestured for the other three to sit down, Frank and Hazel sat down, taking eachother’s hands under the table.
I had noticed that they were acting more like a couple recently, I just presumed that they were now dating.
Leo pulled a walkie talkie from his pocket and started taking it apart.
We sat in silence for a while, until there was a knock on the door. I got to my feet and walked over to the door, I pressed my eye up to the peep hole, I saw Jason’s blonde hair and opened the door, four people filed in and took seats. My eyes widened as I saw two of the people.
My high school best friend and her boyfriend. Thalia Grace and Luke Castellan had just walked through the door.
********
I stood frozen by the door, I hadn't seen either of them (in person that is, they had been all over the news about five years ago) since we graduated from high school, which had been quite a while ago.
“Hey Annabeth,” Luke said casually as he sat down at the table with Thalia.
I recovered from my shock and put my hands on my hips, “you two have a dam lot of explaining to do!”
“We're sorry Wise Owl!” Thalia grinned.
“Shut it Pinecone Face!” I shot a glare towards her as I walked over and sat down, “you’d better start talking Castellan.”
“First off I didn't kill him!” Luke put his hand up in a surrender gesture.
“Didn't kill who?” Hazel asked frowning.
“Nico Di Angelo,” Luke said with a stony face.
Hazel sucked in a breath, “that's not possible. He's not dead.”
“Maybe there’s more than one.” Luke shrugged, “anyway, that's beside the point.”
Thalia nodded, “yer that's not why we're here, we're here to help you get Percy out.”
“And why exactly can you help,” Leo asked, still fumbling with his walkie talkie.
Thalia grinned, “because I broke Luke out of the same prison that Percy is being held in.”

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update!!!!
I really have no excuse... I promise I'll try to get a chapter out within the next two weeks!
Remember to vote, comment and check out my other book SQUIB!
~Em xx