SIXTEEN

Frank
“So let me get this straight,” I frowned as I talked into the phone, “you and Jason, the two people who put Percy in prison, want to help us break him out?” I laughed, “are you frigging kidding me!”
“No sorry,” Piper said, “we're completely sincere, can we talk to Annabeth?”
I rolled my eyes, “I'll get back to you.” I put the call on hold and walked out of the spare bedroom and into the living room where Annabeth was sat pouring over some blueprints on her laptop.
“Annabeth,” I said, sitting next to her, still holding the phone, “I think I have someone that you might want to talk to.” I took the phone off hold and held it out for her too take, she looked at it warily, but took it anyway.
“Hello?” She asked, her voice was horse, as if she had been crying, “yes it's me.” She frowned as she listened to Piper talk.
“Are you kidding me,” she got yo her feet, her anger seeming to boil over, “now you want to help us!” Leo and Hazel ran into the room from the kitchen, looking around, they saw me, I put a finger over my lips, motioning them to stay quiet. They quietly took seats.
“No I don't care if you decided that he was right, you still put him in prison!” Annabeth clenched her fists. She listened to what Piper had to say intently, her eyebrows raised in surprise and the angry look faded from her face, “okay, we’ll meet in four days where you took Percy, it should be cleared out by now, we'll see you there.” Annabeth hung up the phone and passed it back to Frank, “it seems like we're going to jailbreak Percy.”

Jason
I stared at Piper with an open mouth, “she agreed?”
“Yep!” Piper grinned. Then her face fell, “so now we actually need to come up with a plan to get him out.”
“Oh don't you worry Pipes,” I mirrored her previous grin, “I'm pretty sure that I have that covered.”
“How?” Piper raised an eyebrow.
“I'm calling in my strike team,” I laughed.

********
“C’mon Thals please!” I begged my big sister, I had found her walking along a busy street in the middle of Manhattan, “I know that you were friends with Annabeth, do it for her!”
Thalia sat back in her chair and glanced around again, “Jason please can we do this somewhere else!” She hissed, “I'm not exactly on good terms with the police right now.”
I laughed, “Thals you're never on the right side of the police.”
“Can we just go back to your’s please?” She looked around some more.
I rolled my eyes, “sure, follow me!” I turned and gestured for her to follow me back to Piper’s. She hurried after me.
“How did you even find me?” She huffed, “I thought I was being discreet!”
I laughed, “Thalia I'm one of the top investigators in America, you seriously think that I'm not going to keep tabs on my big sister!”
“I'm pretty sure that the rest of the police force would just love to find out that are related to and know where Thalia Grace is.”
“I'm sure they would,” I raised an eyebrow, “I'm also pretty sure that they would also love to find out that I'm planning to break Percy Jackson out of jail.”
Thalia shrugged, “fair enough.”

Hey guys!  Sorry for the delay in updates! How do you like the chapter?
Can you all please please go and check out my HP fanfic SQUIB. I'm really low on readers and I'm loving writing it at the moment!
Remember to vote, comment and check out SQUIB!
~Em xxx