"Can you not" I blurted but still in a whisper trying not to smile "idk where she got that from" 

Malik looked down at me and spoke back to my mom. "well I did initially but I'm back now because I missed playing football at my old school. But please don't blame y/n for any of this. I got carried away and fell asleep. But I'll just go ahead and get going"

He stood up and cleared the table where we had the empty paper bag and cups of hot chocolate.

Nice of him! I thought in my head. I know one thing Malik always had that gentleman quality in him.

My mom looked at him almost in a confusion as she moved into the kitchen fitting things into the refrigerator but I think it softened as she noticed his manners as well.

At this point I had stood up and was walking towards Malik to bring him to the door. He looked at me with a dull smile but I know he was saying "sorry" with his eyes cuz he felt like he got me in trouble. I just gave a weak smile back and slipped my hand in his and gave it a quick squeeze.

"Well I really hope u have a great rest of your morning and day mrs. y/l/n (your last name)"

She nodded and looked towards the front door. "You as well Malik. Take care of yourself"

I walked Malik to the door and he quickly grabbed me outside and shut the door behind me.

"Gurl how could we fall asleep for that long! I'm so sorry I forgot bout your mom"

"It's fine lol me too. I forgot she was working a night shift and we really did just lose track of time and fall asleep"

"Yeahhh but it was fun, u snore tho just saying"

"Boy Shutup" I blurted hitting him upside the head

We just laughed for another couple  minutes or so and I lowkey felt like I didn't want him to leave. The feeling and was just great when Malik was around. I just kept smiling and then I felt lips on mine.

His lips are so soft and his arms felt so strong around my waist. We was going at it and he gave my booty a little squeeze now and then. He knew I loved him to do that.

When we finally pulled apart we kept smiling at each other and he took my right hand up to his lips and kissed it.

" alright big head I gotta bounce"

I nodded and quickly hugged him as he let go my hand.

" I feel the love" he said as he rubbed my back and then gave my neck a quick kiss as we let go.

"Okay byeeee" I cooed as he got into his car.

"Bye, text me frrr cuz ur terrible at that" he said as he reversed out my driveway.

"I will" I shouted and then I waved as he blew me a kiss out the drivers window and he cruised down the road.

When I went back in the house I took a deep breath then opened the door. I know my mom would be waiting for an explanation.

As I came in I smelled a good  essence of breakfast. French toast, eggs, and other things.

"Breakfast?" My mom said putting down a plate at the counter for me to eat. She was already eating a piece of bacon.