Beginning

I was standing there looking at her. In a way I was envious of him. I mean he got to hold her, kiss her plump lovely pink lips, call her name without the fear of her not answering and to even be next to such an angel like her. It just made me want to faint thinking about it. If I could have her I would treat her like the queen she is and cherish every moment of her presence. Not like her so called boyfriend who barely spends time wit her or cheats on her when she isn't around. But I wanna call her mine even though it seems like a silly fantasy!
_________________________
Y/n POV: he did it again! God i can't stand him! I was by my locker talking to my friends when trey suddenly rolls up saying we need to talk. I was already mad at him because we were supposed to be going on a date last night, but he called and cancelled. When I tried to ask him why? He hung up on me. Can you believe that! Not even the best part( hint of sarcasm) so replay of this morning:
Yah and I was like... Rea * gets cut off*
Trey: y/n can I talk to you?
Y/n: um ..
Friends: don't worry we already leaving *leaves*
Trey: look y/n I'm really sorry and I don't know how to explain it but I just got caught up wit something and couldn't pull through last night, but I promise tonight...
Y/n: umm I don't know if I can forgive you trey
Trey: why not?
Y/n : trey this is like the 3rd time you've blown me off for "something else" I said making air quotes.
Trey: y/n don't you trust me or...
Y/n: I really don't know trey...I just need to think aight
Trey: well when you...
All of a sudden trey stopped in his sentence looking at something and i looked where he was looking at and almost flipped out! He was staring at none other than Layla Johnson, only one of the biggest hoes around school. She's literally fucked wit the whole football team including the coach! But still boys fall head over heels for her... including trey.
Really trey... Helloooo. I said waving my hand in his face
" Yeah" he said snapping back from his fantasies.
" we were talking" I said. All of a sudden Layla walked up wit a stupid smirk on her face. " hey trey" she said seductively, forgetting I was even there. " Hey" he said back looking her up and down biting his lip. " ummm I was just wondering if we were still up for tomorrow" she said slowly rubbing his chest.
At that point I was furious, so I slammed my locker and turned around to walk away. I eventually looked back at the corner of my eyes and the two were all hugged up having a full on conversation.
Before I walked into class I tried to keep the suicidal tears from falling. Anyway when I finally got myself together, I walked into class and everyone was staring and whispering. Probably about how trey is gonna break up wit me by or before the end of the day. I just sat in the back and put my head down, in the faintest echo I heard the teacher ask for us to find a partner, but I wasn't sure. Then I felt a light but heavy tap on my shoulder. I turned around finding a boy with a big but curly Afro wit beautiful brown eyes, plump pink lips, caramel skin, and a bright smile to die for! He was pretty hot! I wonder why I never noticed him before?
" hey y/n" he said wit that charming smile that made my heart melt
"Hey..." I said totally forgetting about today's earlier saddening events
"Jacob" he replied
" Jacob , omg I knew that" I said mentally slapping myself for not remembering his name we've been going to this school since kindergarten! But we never really took each other on until now...
"We'll I just wanted to know if you wanted to be partners"
"Uhh sure" I said secretly feeling happy that he asked
After me and Jacob did a few problems, the teacher called time and gave us time to talk for the rest of class. I actually got to know a lot about him, he's an only child but has a lot of cousins, he's half Mexican and black, which by the way is a highly attractive race. He loves the color green and is into rock, but can jam to r&b sometimes. I told him some things about me and by the time I finished my story, the bell rang. Everyone grabbed their bags and walked out into the hallway.
" um y/n.." Jacob said just before I was about to walk out the classroom
" yah" I said turning around secretly hoping he asked to walk wit me
"You left your pencil on your table"
" oh.. Thanks" I replied secretly disappointed
" no problem" he said wit that lovely smile again
"We'll I'll see you around" he said
" yah okay" I replied
"Bye" he said walking away
" see ya" I replied with a faint smile