Chapter Two - Surprised

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," I said, not knowing what else to say. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I was going to suggest it anyway, but I was going to wait to see how you all got along."

We started moving again.

"If I'm not liked, I'll go, don't worry. But at least I have another reason for being here."

"And what's that?"

"To kill Michael for not telling me that I'd be the only girl in the school."

"I think you'll get along fine with the guys," Marc chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and we walked into the main hall. And then it hit me. The school was definitely all boys, but then I remembered the deputy head, Guinevere. At least there was one other female in the school. I couldn't believe that Michael had forgot to tell me that one little bit of very important information, or, at least, it was important to me. I sighed, no use in getting upset over it, I'd have to deal with it. Having a hissy-fit wouldn't change anything.

Following Marc through the room, I was aware of the stares I was receiving, but I ignored them, or tried. I couldn't blame them for staring, I would have stared if I was in an all girls school and a guy just suddenly just walked in. Nope, couldn't blame them.

Arriving at the food counter, I watched as Marc grabbed his food. I just got a slice of toast. When Marc raised a brow at what I got I replied with "nerves", he nodded and told me to follow him as he headed for the table. We sat at a table which held three other guys.

"Guys, this is Jasmine Drake. Drake, these guys are Jason Blien – he's the asshole of the group–"

"Hey! It's Jace." I would have laughed at the fact that he hadn't corrected the "asshole" bit if it hadn't been for the nerves that twisted my stomach like a crocodile doing it's death spin.

"––Jack McKallan, and Erik Daniels."

"Hey," I said, looking at the group.

Jace looked like the most outgoing one of he group, the least afraid of what other's thought of him. His hair was a yellow blond with the tips a fluorescent green. His blue eyes were like a puppies, playful, and expressive. He was smiling even though Marc had just insulted him.

"Hey, Drake," a guy with with wolf amber eyes and normal brown hair said. "I'm Erik, and the quiet one is Jack." Erik pointed his thumb at Jack who waved.

Jack looked to be the smallest of the group with his wind swept hair a mixture of browns and blonds. His eyes were a different shade of green to Marc's.

They all wore black clothing, they'd just added some other things to it. Jace had a couple of badge's on his shirt. Erik had knuckle duster's hanging from a chain around his neck. And Jack wore a necklace that held a ring on the end, two wolves howling together.

"What you doing in an all boys school?" Jace asked.

The room seemed to go quiet, waiting for my answer. Great.

"She didn't know it was an all boys school until I told her a few minutes ago," Marc told them.

The guys raised their eyebrows, then Erik and Jace spoke as one. "Michael?"

Marc nodded.

Erik huffed a non-amused laugh and continued to eat. Obviously the guys were used to Michael not telling people everything. Picking up a slice of toast, I did the same.

"Your not one of those girls who starve themselves are you?" Jace asked, looking at my food with uncertainty. "'Cus your gunna need your energy for your first day."