Chapter 77: Catching up

××A'Raya in the picture👇××

-------------------------------------------------------(Ivyene's POV) *10 minutes later*

(Ivyene's POV) *10 minutes later*

We're all sitting in the living room, chatting. But now I wanted to know how each of my girls have been over the years...since I wasn't here to witness it myself.

"So...talk to me A'Raya. How are you?"

"I'm good mom. I mean I still just can't believe your here right now, I missed you so much...we all did"

"I missed you guys too" I look at all three of them.

"But I have a boyfriend now. Tyler's son Isaac and I are finally together. And you know I've been wanting him since we were just toldlers. I'm also in college now too, I'm really trying to become a nurse. And um...since you and Dad are here now...I think its time to tell you both something"

"Like what?" Jamal sits up on the couch.

"I'm pregnant..."

"Wow really?" I smile.

She nods excitedly and looks over to her dramatic father, faking like he's unconscious.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?" he sits back up.

"How you feel about me being pregnant?"

"I don't know Ray...you know your still my little girl. But now...your about to have kids of your own...and that means....."

"Yes your old now Jamal" I laugh.

"Damnit. But I thought you were going to focus on school instead of having kids right now"

"I was but...things happened so what can I do now?"

"Wow man...I'm a oldie" he wipes his face.

"Well honey, I can't wait to see my grandbaby. And if you ever need my advice...please feel free" I say.

"Thanks mom" she smiles at me.

"So Brianna...how are things with you hun" I look over.

"Uh...good I guess"

"Your father told me...you used to get into trouble alot growing up"

"Yeah. I wasn't the most...brightest kid either. I just never really got into school. Like school is not for everyone...just like college isn't for everyone. But I made it through and yes...I fought alot, smoked weed, hung around thugs, got smart with adults..and I was even a hoe at one point. But I learned my lesson" she confesses.

"Brianna you weren't a hoe..." Ray rubs her shoulder.

"No I was. I loved having sex with different people...even if it cost me friendships or other relationships. I only cared about myself...and I really regret that. I even slept with A'Raya's boyfriend on the low...but I really didn't know they were together"

"Wow hun. I mean nobody's perfect...so don't try to be. Not everything is made for everyone...you have to follow your own path"

"Yeah I know and thanks for that advice"

"No problem. So how about you Riley..?" I look her way.

"Uh...nothing much"

"Well I heard you weren't a goody two shoes either" I chuckle, seeing her look guilty.

"No I wasn't either. I did kind of the same things she did like fighting and skipping. School was just social hour to me...I never really got into my academics"

"Mm. But you know your education is important right?...y'all dont wanna be out here looking stupid do you?"

"No ma'am" she shakes her head.

"Good. Because I don't want that either. But other than school...what else is new?"

"Well um...I used to a lesbian"

"Really?" I look at her.

She nods. "I used consider myself a dike too...by the way I dressed. I still do actually but...now I'm just confused"

"What are you confused about?"

"What I want. Like I used to only like girls back in high school but now ever since my first ever ex-boyfriend got back in touch with me. Me and him have been hitting it off really well....And surprisingly...I enjoy it. So what do I do...?"

"Well...maybe that just means your Bi-sexual now. You can still be a dike...just as long as he accepts that"

"He does"

"Good. And his name is?

"Landon"

"Oh okay. Does he live around here?"

"No he lives in Pennsylvania. He's in college right now so he's living on campus"

"Oh okay. Well as your mother I would like to meet all y'all boyfriends one day" I look at all three of them.

I watch them all nod and look back up to me. "So I think you girls should something else..." I look at Jamal.

"Ummm okay?" the all say, getting suspicious.

"You have another sister..."

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Hey readers...its been a while since I said hey so heyyyy👋😏

Hope your enjoying the story so far. Feel free to comment and talk to me if you like😇