Chaelin Lee as Charity Faith "Chachi" Irinco Montgomery, an intelligent, responsible, kind-hearted, compassionate, and beautiful seventeen-year old teenage girl who holds the fourth most important role among the story's protagonists, next to Noel. She is also a survivor from book one. She is the class treasurer, being in charge of all the money, their class funds and the donations. As an officer, she does her job well and usually works together with the secretary, which is her boyfriend, Noel. She immediately befriends a new student, Cane Dela Fuente whom she feels comfortable with. She is loyal to her boyfriend Noel but one day suddenly falls for Thirteen Sulivan, another boy, a new student who also had feelings for her. They had a relationship for two weeks of Noel's absence due to the disease "dengue," but later on confesses this when Thirteen sacrificed himself to save him and Noel from the ghost of Eugene Jackson. Chachi is very kind and may sometimes act as the group's moral compass. She is also humble, never boasting about herself or her good qualities.

Jung Hoseok as Kane Jacob "KJ" Hidalgo Cabanilla, a childish, immature, fun-loving, enthusiastic, free-spirited, laid-back and humorous sixteen-year old lad who acts as the joker, prankster and humor-provider of the group. He is also one of the survivors from the book one. He is the second youngest in the group, second to Chantellia, who is another year younger. KJ may be arrogant, thinking and proclaiming so much of himself, often having a third-person's point of view of describing himself, while thinking little of others. However, KJ is always one who stands up to give the group a lighter mood when something bad, like a death has happened. He is very childish, as seen when he keeps pranking fellow students using toys along with the new best friend he found, Jerome who later also gets killed as the last victim. KJ is also close to Chantellia, wherein he enjoys pranking her every time and is the person who appreciates her cute face the most. KJ is also physically flexible and agile himself, able to do stunts like backflip and tumbling, and as he proclaims himself, he is the fastest kid in school. He is also one of the school's best football players. KJ, however is very lazy and doesn't really care about his school or anything, all he wants is fun. However, he does his job as the class Auditor very well.

Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul as Chantellia Diaz Yukiko, a fifteen-year old cute little kind-hearted smart and athletic girl. Called "baby girl" and even "cutie pie" by her classmates, she is the youngest and cutest of the class as those names suggest. She holds the position Athletic Leader in the class. She is one of the only eight survivors from the first book, and remains a survivor in the end. She, along with KJ, might be the only remaining two virgins among the twelve survivors in the end. Although she is the youngest and most innocent, she may be one of the most matured like AJ and Yuri. She is very down-to-earth and may be shy sometimes. She has a cousin, Myla Sta. Juana who transferred in the school after discovering her in there. Chantellia has leadership skills herself when it comes to sports or intramural events, which makes her a good Athletic Leader even though she isn't really the most athletic. Aside from that, she is also the kindest overall in the class. She always has concern for anyone. She may not be as brave as AJ, Yuri or Noel, but she tries her best to fight her fears in fighting for the death game when she is asked to.

Kim Jongin as Arnold Arvin Abear Ang "4A", an eighteen-year old "secret agent" who always go stealthy to spy on people wherein he always succeeds in being undetected. He is Noel's cousin and is the second tallest in the class, being only an inch shorter than his cousin Noel. A close friend, Knowell became his partner for a while in stealth missions but after he got killed in one of their missions, he went back to becoming alone again. 4A was revealed to have coulrophobia, a fear over clowns, which got even worse due to a traumatic event that happened, as well as a unique gift, a third eye, which was deactivated but later on reactivated by the Mauleon Brothers, making him both the main spy and radar of the group after Anna's death. However, with the motivation of his cousin Noel and specially Anna when she was a ghost already, he fought his fear and was able to save his friends from getting killed by Victarion Mauleon and Freddy Fernandez at that camping night. After this, he and Cane Dela Fuente begins a relationship, and their developed feelings for each other all along were revealed to themselves. He and Cane both guide Noel and Chachi regularly as their best friends. 4A is seventeen years old, and has the same birthday with his cousin Noel, as Noel's mother and 4A's mother got impregnated at the same day. However, Noel is older than him for two minutes.