Cast and Crew

Author's Note: This is the page for the Cast and Crew. Hindi ko na sinama yung mga extra dahil wala talaga silang mga portrayers. Hahahaha. Ang mga nandito lang ay yung 11-Asia, yung Mauleon Brothers at ang special participation cast ng 10-Asia. Sana magustuhan niyo yung ginawa kong collage, credits to sleepingjacques05084 for providing the photos for the portrayers na nagpadali sa akin na gawin ang collage ng mabilis. Sorry for the typos. I will fix that soon, I promise. HAHAHAHA. Yun lang, have a blessed Sunday to all of you! =) ;) :D

Cast

==12 Survivors==

Kim Taehyung as Antonio Jonathan "AJ" Duhaylungsod Magnifico, the protagonist. the class president. AJ is an eighteen-year old intelligent and courageous natural leader who is ready to fight for anything and will really do it specially if it has good reasons. AJ is an only child, but is not a spoiled child himself at all. A survivor from Book 1 along with his girlfriend Yuri, close friends Noel, Chachi, KJ, Chantellia, Axle and Faithlyn. He uses his genuine leadership skills to lead the class in the death game just like in the first book, assisted by his girlfriend Yuri. Later on, in the final chapters of the book, AJ discovers hidden secrets about his family background, wherein Vincent Mauleon is actually his half-brother, the son of his father from a different woman. He leads the class in a way they will be scared and forced to obey, which always works ever since. He and Yuri are partners in being the president and the vice ever since Grade 1, until now, Grade 12, consistently, for twelve years already. AJ has a unique gift of dreaming of real life events, ever since book one. However, in the first half of this book, he isn't dreaming about events anymore, as planned and done by the Mauleon Brothers. He plays basketball and football pretty well. He is as tall as 5'11, being the third tallest, after 4A who is an inch shorter than the tallest, Noel. AJ is one of those who gets most upset when somebody gets killed. He usually ends up as the person who gets the last dialogue in an argument. AJ himself is always wise in decisions as well, very selfless in it, thinking also of others' sake. AJ is the eldest among the current twelve survivors, three months older than Noel and 4A, since he is born at January 1, 1994.

Wendy Son as Yuri Arissa Medalla Sandoval, a brave and tough seventeen-year old girl who is the deuteragonist and vice president of their class, 11-Asia. She is also a survivor from the first book. She is AJ's loyal girlfriend and main assistant in leading the class, but later on, in the final chapters, she breaks up with AJ after having romantic feelings for V in the camping which they both regret in the end, resulting in AJ and Yuri redeeming their relationship. Yuri is very confident and courageous like AJ, and you can say she is a bad girl for her character. She is also very intelligent like AJ, but both of them are inferior to the levels of Samuel and Heaven. Yuri is also an only-child of her parents, but like AJ, she is not a spoiled child at all. Her height is only 5'3. Yuri is seventeen years old, and is the fourth oldest, after 4A and Noel, by months. Yuri, as seen in her work in the Christmas gift for AJ, is actually creative and artistic herself. She is also good at some sports.

Kim Seokjin as Noel Logronio Abear, a responsible, intelligent, engineer-like, tall, eighteen-year old male student who is the story's tritagonist and the class secretary. Noel is the tallest among the class, having a height of 6'1 which gives him an advantage in basketball. Aside from that, he also excels in his grades, but inferior to the levels of Samuel and Heaven. Like his cousin 4A and Samuel, he has skills at electrical and electronics engineering. Later on, in the second half of the story, he becomes interested in joining his cousin 4A in spy missions. Hence, his bond with his cousin becomes stronger and they develop an active cousin-best friend relationship, usually together hanging out in stealth missions, enjoying each other's company. Noel is a survivor from book one, and has been the class secretary ever since. As a secretary, he always do his job responsibly and honestly, which makes him really perfect for the job. Noel is also very brave, specially when it is about Chachi, her girlfriend whom he is loyal to. Noel is the second eldest of the twelve survivors, months younger than AJ, and two minutes older than 4A.