Movie and Chill

A/N hey i know this is probably rushed but i hope u like it anyway and why i wrote this is because cas if u haven't figured out is transexual so umm i came out and im transgender my pronouns are he/him and my name now is Jensen yes i know Jensen Ackles so i wanted to make a story hope you injoy and if it seems rushed or u have tips and tricks feel free to msg me or dm me on instagram my insta is @ destielforever5 in joy this chapt.

  They talked on the way home listening to AC/DC she sang softly and when dean hit the break and parked Cas got out. she unlocked the door and got out she looked at the house "nice place." He stood next to her "thanks umm you wanna go in" she nodded and the walked up the stair. Dean took his keys out and opened it they both stepped in Dean yelled "Sammy you home!" thee was a echo of Dean's voice and then no noise at all.

Dean grabbed them beer from the white fridge and Cas sat on the couch. he went to the book shelf and pulled out a dusty movie and blew the dust off the CD. He put it in the tv and sat down on the leather black sofa him and Sam would always sit or sleep on. The movie started it was dark and cas leaned on Dean looking at him smiling she pulled her black hair behind her ear. "So Dean your the older brother right? He smiled"yep older i have been taking care of Sam for a while but now he is always at the library studying" she chuckled "my brother Gabe is always at parties maybe we should let them meet" dean nodded and they looked into each other eyes "uh dean i-" cas pressed her lips to dean and dean wouldn't refuse he kissed back it grew from soft to harsh. it turned from couch to deans bed and before both of them knew it they were panting under dean white cover.  Dear god knew were there clothes were. She looked at him her messy her breath heavy she grinned "Dean that was amazing thank you" she laid on his chest. The moon light made her eyes sparkle she smiled and he smiled "love you " dean said she was shocked and smiled " i kinda do to its soon but i do." He smiled and she smiled back "i just you seem so prefect and i know a lot about you know i just i just i love you" she rubbed his chest. dean smiled "yea you seem almost angel like " he chuckled and kissed her head and she fell asleep and dean watched her for a bit as she slowly breathed how she snuggled on his chest he held her close and fell asleep.