Found

Keith's POV

A full moon is gleaming down on the surface. Stars shining brightly with glee. The sound of wooden sticks cracking under my feet.

I have a feeling it's going to take me a little longer to get back to,Lance.

Lance.

I miss his beautiful eyes that contained the seven seas,and how his smooth voice would speak to me. I miss it all.

I want to see him again.

Lance's POV

Leaves and sticks crack with every step I take. Flashlights that seemed to search for something. Surrounded by worried chatter.

The gang and I where trying to find,Keith. I searched desperately with every breath I had. I won't stop until I find him.

I miss him. I miss his hair that felt like silk under your finger tips. The sound of his laugh that soothed me. I want to see him again.

No one's POV(Third person)

Keith is running faster than he ever had to because he wanted to see,Lance,again.

Lance is becoming more eager to find,Keith,with every second,but little did they know that they where actually running towards each other.

Keith saw flashes of light,which put him in alert. He then started to snarl,and show his teeth.

Lance started to hear something nearby,so he followed it,hoping Keith. He slowly went through a few beaches to find him.

Keith started to see a figure,a very familiar one. It's him.

They began to run to each other with joy and happiness,causing them to land on the ground,toppling over each other. They didn't care instead they laughed,just being happy to finally be with another.